Usb Audio Interface

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
Alright,

I'm looking for a USB audio interface, because my laptop only has a mono microphone input.

It will be mainly to record vocals and guitar, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

I'm probably looking for a mid price range one, around 80-100 quid

Cheers

Last edited:
Refernce, I ain't buying line 6 again, I used to have a guitar pod a while back, and it broke after about a week, and they refused my garuntee

Matix, i use that interface at college and its does the job great. So i may look into some M-audio ones

I've been doing a bit of research and narrowed it down to the Alesis Io2 and the Tascam US122L, both about the same price, and similar features.

Last edited:
Refernce, I ain't buying line 6 again, I used to have a guitar pod a while back, and it broke after about a week, and they refused my garuntee

Matix, i use that interface at college and its does the job great. So i may look into some M-audio ones

I've been doing a bit of research and narrowed it down to the Alesis Io2 and the Tascam US122L, both about the same price, and similar features.

ooh i didn't know about the reputation, what wankers :mad: just knew that my freind had one, and said it was good.

Last edited:
wat u got m8? i got the 49 and i would neva luk at another keyboard/conroller ever. Its amazing and so easy to set up and use. They look proper fucking sleek aswell.

wat u got m8? i got the 49 and i would neva luk at another keyboard/conroller ever. Its amazing and so easy to set up and use. They look proper fucking sleek aswell.

I'll beat that with the 61 :lol: 5 octaves of pure quality

it is sick espcially loop trigger pads and sliders, i was thinking of getting a seperate midi controller for faders and rotarys, but with the axiom it does the job perfectly

ah ha but im guessing u go a bigger studio then mine lol. Also on mine i got a sick little button that u can change up or down and it sais "octave" :P

Weve both actually got about 7-8 octaves i think it is. even tho our keyboards are different sizes lol.

Also yeah if u set the axiom up right then you wouldnt need a seperate midi controller as you have enuf different banks to assign your shit too.

Have u got the enigma software for urs bruv? also thiers a reason control surface out for it now. i think its kinda new neway??

ah ha but im guessing u go a bigger studio then mine lol

nah, there was only a tenner difference between them when I bought it, so now i've had to move everything to make space for it, well worth it though

Have u got the enigma software for urs bruv? also thiers a reason control surface out for it now. i think its kinda new neway??

Never heard of it, i'll google it, but I use reason and you just select a slider or rotary on the screen and then say which controller you want to assign it to and it works like a dream

Last edited:
Cheers for the recomendation Frantanize.

Just opened my Alesis io2, brand new for 85 quid, really simple to use and great sound quality, looks pretty smart as well. Already recording some mixes and got the next week lined up recording vocals with my mates who mc & sing.

Back
Top Bottom