Usain Bolt gets another world record.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
This time in the 200m.

He slowed down again for this. 19.30 was his time.

He knows what he's doing. Make some money on breaking his own record sooner or later.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Hes a beast! It makes me laugh when he slows down before the line and everyone else near him is still sprinting as fast as they can!

Hes quite clever though because he can keep breaking his records and earning money for it, just shaving seconds off his time. There was a pole-vaulter before who used to beat his record by a tiny bit each time.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dude i took the elevator and my mate and a colleague of his stepped in with me and i was like 'so hows the dynamic duo?' to which she replied a falsetto 'what!?' and so i repeated myself 7 times to their apparent disgust and as we reached bottom floor they realized what i said was just that, 'dynamic duo', and not as they thought the 'dynamic jew-o' because theyre both jewish and i couldnt stop laughing there isnt even a word or expression or anything called jew-o i mean what the fuck haha

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Rasta rocket strikes again! and fair enough for his stunts. at the end of the day, apart from logistically sound, its good sportsmanship. the guy doesnt want to ridicule the other runners.

dude i took the elevator and my mate and a colleague of his blahblahblahblahjibergiberjibergiberhaha
er ? wrong planet ?
still, quite awkward..should have told them that they couldnt hear you properly, because they lack concentration...

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
saw the race on the news, he fucking bombed it!!

to be so jaw-droppingly better than the rest of the pack in the final is outstanding

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
He didn't go flat out untill the end of the 200.

He could easilly go faster I think.

And he definately did at the 100