US headz

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Any of u from San Fransisco or know whats going on there?

My company are sending me to Gilroy for a week on the first of Feb. I'm asking whether anyone knows of gigs, record stores, smart places to check out.

Only gonna be in SF for a couple of days so any help would be wicked.

Cheers people

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sassyasschica
you're welcome, klusta! hmmmph logging onto groundscore board and not even saying hi :tut:
sorry, I'm scared of new boards ;)

http://groundscore.net/board/viewtopic.php?p=7872#7872

Much appriciated sassyasschica....wouldn't of had a clue where to go otherwise :)

I'm only gonna b in SF for this sat PM and the Sunday, then its back to Gilroy which apparently is a bit of a dive :-/

Last edited:

sassyasschica

hahaha okay so i started a freak train when i was in paris (they'd never seen it before apparently) but i don't get freaky on the dancefloor anymore... it's all battle style

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sassyasschica
hahaha okay so i started a freak train when i was in paris (they'd never seen it before apparently) but i don't get freaky on the dancefloor anymore... it's all battle style
Heh........

[:)]

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
SF is wicked, sun is shining its 20+°C....swear they must think I'm dodgy caus a got searched twice at the airport and I've been asked for id twice just to get some beer!

Found a record store, Ameoba music. It was fucking massive, full of UK dnb, not alot of US stuff though. Don't matter caus I found the breakz n scratches section :slayer:

pity I gotta work during the day though :/