US Drones adopt Al-Qaeda's tactics.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

[​IMG]

-RT

bn14 likes this.
  2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

What a sick fukin picture!!

Fuck the taliban.... i dont give a fuck anymore what they do to the cunts. In fact... fukin good! so they should use the same tactics.... in fact.... they should fukin lay mines as well.... then see whos fukin boss.... bastard fukin cunts fucks! aahh man... so angry... i watched Our War last night... anyone watch it??

FUKED UP!!

They got a guy whos just been blown up by a mine.... they are rushing to take him to a helicopter... and the cunts are shooting at the Chinook and the soldiers trying to evacuate them..... mate.... in my eyes.... more than enough reason to go on like Russia and just fuck theliving day lights out of them!

3. Catsel

:lol:

yes lets mine the whole country

didn't watch 'out war' but it sounds very pro nato.... was it?

4. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

and why are we any better?

5. bongo90

bongo90 Member

seen like the last 30 secs of our war the other night and it looked like they were trying to make you feel a certain way, yuck !!! however i do pretty much agree that its better to use drones than to risk our guys, keep up the good work america you oil loving pigs lol, they might be scumbags but they are definitely my preferred bunch of scumbags to be the bosses of the planet.

6. modern

modern Member

We're all the same blood, and from the same species. All capable of beauty and nightmare - America is no better. Nor is the Al Queda. You can feel sorry for the soldiers, but they're only the pawns of the leaders that sit back and let others fight their pitiful strategies. Peace is isn't achievable in the worlds quantity of people today, and our laws will always dictate and overrule. There will always be chaos. We created it, we revel in it. Keeps the world exciting. I guess it's our "idea of progression" not necessarily us, like you or me - but the higher leaders. Religion. Government. They're not stupid. They know what they're doing, whether it be justified or unjustified, we're going down a rough path and have been for centuries. Just look at the statistics. We're so oblivious to their power over us, but of course they can't use it, because even then the world would be pointless to them. Of course it's a dog act, but so is everything they've done. We're all getting tired of the of charade - THE END IS NIGH, PEOPLE :teeth:

7. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Because we are us and they are them.

Are you that fukin stupid... do you honestly think they give any shit about you and your life!? Absolutly not my friend. So why the fuck should i give a fuck. Cause i dont. In fact.... the sooner we get our men off the group and use drones to fuck them up the better... in fact.... make this Kuratas japanese mech thing into a military vehicle.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8&feature=player_embedded

Fuck them man.... they dont ramp to do underhanded shit... so why should we be worrying about it. End of the day.... you cant fight a gentlemans war with fukin barbarians....

8. modern

modern Member

That same attitude, is the same hatred that's fighting this war

9. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

i dont agree one little bit! the US ARE WORSE THAN ANY TERRORIST CELL/GROUP/COUNTRY.

We lose 500 soilders
    We kill 500,000 innocent people.

Wouldn't you want to kill us when we are dropping bombs on innocents from 40,000 ft.
    How can you fight a war on terror? there are kids down my road that terrorise people.

Not all of them are innocent, but targeting a whole country??

just my 2cents

Catsel likes this.
  10. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

they try and make you feel sorry for them and make you act as if they are true heros. where the truth is no one made them join up so i neither feel sorry or consider them heros. its just bullshit propaganda by the bbc to try and gain support for a war we all know is a waste of life and is only for oil

11. Catsel

12. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

this.

people join the army for one of 2 reasons

1)they had no chance at doing anything else with their lives (i would've joined by now too if it wasn't for the fact i could never kill anyone/be responsible in some way for someones death)
    2) they wanna go slaughter some 'fookin mussies'

i keep hearing the phrase "for queen and country", but that just implies they're some kind of threat to us, which is a huge sack of shit.

bn14 likes this.
  13. bongo90

bongo90 Member

think you got to respect them just on a level that they're doing a job i'm too much of a pussy to do, thats what makes them heroes not because they are anything special or doing anything particularly righteous. agree with you on the rest tho, they know the risks when they join up so its not like i will be that sympathetic if they die or turn into a sucidal alki. also i hate the bbc on so many levels but thats another thread.

14. Catsel

its ok everyone!

god will forgive us :teeth:

15. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

will never show videos like this in that bbc3 program will they? no thats like to much bad press.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

End of the day its much more grander scale than you think.

Arab worlds were growing ovet the last couple decades.... look at Dubai..... now.... most leading arab/muslim countries are now war zones or are rife with civil war.

Sometimes going to war isnt simply sending troops in to kill your enemy.... its about slowing their progress..... making sure they arent financially/technologically more advance than you are. Ever played C&C.... best tactic.... build a basic army quick.... send them in to take out their ability to advance their side and create revenue and create havoc.... while you build a bigger and better army. Wins every time.

Also... the "Arab Spring".... probably not as Arab as most of them might think.... Divide and Rule... divide your enemy... rule by majority. The Biritsh are particularly well known for it... and have been doing this for thousands of years... hence why we had such a large empire..... and it all starts with civil uprisings......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

17. Catsel

i like you Rocks.

will you join the Schutzstaffel with me x

18. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

10 years of war eh. armed was 9 when this shit started. its all bullshit.

19. Catsel

jailbait

20. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

technically the war started in 2001 so that basically means 11 years next month. and what exactly has been changed? less freedoms if you ask me