us crew - dying fetus

Ill be honest - an interesting name will always get my attention! It shouldnt be that way, but when you skim 100s tracks, its hard to pick what to listen to!

This is pretty fookin mental tune - been feeling the tunes youve been posting for a while, always high production quality, reminds me of C4C stuff, which aint a bad thing! If you want any coverage of your tunes in my mixes - PM me if you interested.

Peacesky
Jay Walker

Listening now. The sub seems to come in quite early in the tune, not too dj friendly from my experiences. This tune actually has some sort of techy melody, so I can't say it doesn't have a hook, which is very good. Engineering is pretty mono it seems, but sounds clean, and clip quality is low so I can't really judge much more than that. The delay on the lead synth seems a little off. Is the tune rally only 4:01, or is that just where the clips cuts off?

freeagent said:
Listening now. The sub seems to come in quite early in the tune, not too dj friendly from my experiences. This tune actually has some sort of techy melody, so I can't say it doesn't have a hook, which is very good. Engineering is pretty mono it seems, but sounds clean, and clip quality is low so I can't really judge much more than that. The delay on the lead synth seems a little off. Is the tune really only 4:01, or is that just where the clips cuts off?

that would be funny if it was only 401 but no it is longer

Back
Top Bottom