'Urgent...tunes needed for forum producers mix

I'm gonna get that one you requested done this week today or tomorrow if I can, sorry been a hectic few weeks with no studio time

Right the last entry will be the Real Skuff's tunes so any last second bits and pieces...you know what to do!

Last edited:
cant wait to hear the mix, whether we are in it or not. this will be an awesome way to listen to all the forum producers on my commute!

Right that's the end of the submissions. All track sent to me or posted in this thread so far have been considered.

107 tunes to pick from so please don't feel insulted if your tune doesn't make it in! There will be another one up soon so have no fear. Anyway I'm gonna think about the tracklist over the next couple of days and should get the mix sorted and posted by next thursday/friday. Hopefully it'll be big gents I hope you lot like it..

Right that's the end of the submissions. All track sent to me or posted in this thread so far have been considered.

107 tunes to pick from so please don't feel insulted if your tune doesn't make it in! There will be another one up soon so have no fear. Anyway I'm gonna think about the tracklist over the next couple of days and should get the mix sorted and posted by next thursday/friday. Hopefully it'll be big gents I hope you lot like it..

Alright cheers papa, good luck with that sorting there are quite some tunes in the production forum that are worth mixing so it I will probably be hard to select 'em !

Back
Top Bottom