URGENT TUNE ID --- SO URGENT

I tried mate, but sorry I cant help........ have you tried getting in touch with the man himself? I thought I was a true trainspotter too.

hahaha big up, how did you find it then? I listened to the clip, only knew jaws and dubplate lol, couldn't help you with the tune in between ;)

guy on dnba found it... buzzing i got it

i just remember that riff and vocal but had no fucking idea who it was by

good times

shit if i saw that the other day i would of got it.
love that tune

yo i love london what part of belgium do u live in?

I'm from about everywhere in the dutch speaking (upper) part also known as flanders. Born and live in Aalst (middle of the imaginary line between ghent and brussels), i'm quite a lot in De Haan at sea (mostly during the summer), and i study in Brussels and rent a room there.

So most of the year it's Brussels during the week, Aalst in the weekends.

Nah, not happening anytime soon. Fucking hate politicians. Don't do shit for the country and get payed a lot more than they deserve.

There's this video animation i saw about the complicated structures belgium is made out, enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, not happening anytime soon. Fucking hate politicians. Don't do shit for the country and get payed a lot more than they deserve.

There's this video animation i saw about the complicated structures belgium is made out, enjoy:

well theres something i didnt know. what a simply and interestingly confusing place you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...so we recreated what used to be the spanish nederlands to stop another french invasion to the north and then the french helped you lot become independent (not sure who you lot are) taking part of holland with you. My word is it a mess. Great read though... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Belgium#United_Kingdom_of_the_Netherlands

Wouldnt it be better if you split up back to france, holland and germany? You're like western europe's answer to the balkans...

Wow...so we recreated what used to be the spanish nederlands to stop another french invasion to the north and then the french helped you lot become independent (not sure who you lot are) taking part of holland with you. My word is it a mess. Great read though... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Belgium#United_Kingdom_of_the_Netherlands

Wouldnt it be better if you split up back to france, holland and germany? You're like western europe's answer to the balkans...

That's like uniting Great Britain with Ireland. Or the US with Canada. Not gonna happen, we've grown to be quite different...

Back
Top Bottom