Urban Veteran Recordings 007 - Ragga Twins, N Defiance, Yardie!

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by CM Promotions, Aug 2, 2012.

1. CM Promotions

CM Promotions Member

Urban Veteran Recordings
    Press Release
    Release: 27th August 2012
    CAT: UVR007

Urban Veteran Recordings have returned once again with sure fire dance floor smashers Rate of Light / Show Me What You Got to provide the sound track to these summer months. Featuring label favourites Linden D, N Defiance, Yardie, Sam D and the legendary masters of the ceremonies, the Ragga Twins, this double A side release is destined to dominate the air waves and set your speakers alight!

First up is Rate of Light by Linden D, N Defiance and features the vocal melodies of the Ragga Twins, an offering which infuses elements of Ragga vocals alongside pulsating DnB inspired Dubstep. The bass line is deep but dynamic, pushing the track forward and together with warping synths present a lively mover. The icing on the cake comes in the form of the Ragga Twins, a duo who have been making waves in the scene for thirty years, before many of today’s DnB and Dubstep stars were even born. They remain one of the most in demand acts and their chant like lyrics are contrasted by N Defiance’s raw bars that add an emotive layer to the club smasher.

On the reverse is the enticing Show Me What You Got, a much darker track than before but once again uses hypnotic chant like lyrics to secure your attention and draw you in further. The synths are out of this world with a techy like feel to them before the pounding bass line kicks in to maintain pace. ‘On the dance floor, show me what you got girl’ purrs over the composition and teases the listener. This rolling beat by Yardie MC, Sam D and N Defiance provides a dirty alternative to the mellifluous Rate of Light.

Both tracks are absolute masterpieces and you would be a complete fool to sleep on this amazing release, brought to you exclusively from Urban Veteran Recordings.

Rate of Light - Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcwYS6d9cQ
    Show Me What You Got - Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnIuA5HVljs