Urban Artforms Festival Austria 2013

dr0elf

VIP Junglist
Hey guys,

I just saw the LU for the Urban Artforms Festival in Austria and its really sick. Then I saw Zinc and I remember I read a post in this forum a few weeks ago hes playin House now, but the description on the homepage of this festival is just talkin about his dnb career etc. So is he still playin dnb or what? :D

Here's the link, but it's written in german: http://www.urbanartforms.com/line-up/lineup-detail/article/zinc.html

And one more question: Will anyone be there?

Cheers and thanks!

I'll be there, but if you think this years line up is sick then just look at lineups from 2011 or 2010, that was some good shit.

since zinc is on the red bull stage I believe hes gonna play techno or house and not dnb but who knows

MH damn, I really want to go there, but I don't have any mates in Austria listening to dnb and stuff like that. :(

going too, only a few kms away.
just one info: dont go for the dnb stage, the sound system there (at least the last two years) was horrible. you are better of just listening to the tracks on your headphones.

I've been to festivals by myself aswell and you always meet nice likeminded people (I was 16 then), you need to be open and talk to people though then you'll always find some new companions
And the dnb scene in austria is actually pretty big, where you from? Germany?

as for dnb stage the sound wasn't that horrible it just had at least 50 degrees in there sometimes, they promised to work it out this year doe

have to say the rig at beatpatrol this year was pretty good tho, bass was ridiculous at points, maybe they have a better rig this year aswell

Last edited:
Wer war bei Camo & Krooked? Einfach nur wahnsinn...

All about that guy at the dnb stage haha
img_3679_234.jpg

saw the beginning and the end of camo & krooked, went to rockwell between and after

all in all a pretty good festival, highlights on first day were the first two acts (stork crew and pandora)
didn't like neosignal at first but they started playing dnb last 20 minutes, program vip and desert orgy vip are pretty sick

second day highlight was definitely ed rush & optical, wasn't feelin foreign beggars and noisia's sets

camo & krooked, rockwell and s.p.y smashed it on day 3

somehow pretty much every act after 12 wasn't doing alot for me

was sporting a critical shirt on friday and a shogun shirt on saturday maybe someone saw me

Alternated between mainstage and dnb stage after C&K. Last DJ at the Hospitality stage was playing happy hardcore (or whatever this really fast genre is) lol, so I went to see the beatthroat stage - jesus that was sick. Music played was really bad but damn it the stage size and production was mental.

I was only there on saturday with a grey/yellow hospital shirt.

Last DJ at the Hospitality stage was playing happy hardcore (or whatever this really fast genre is) lol,

Spaceant/Wicked Squad = Ragga-Tek and Ragga-DnB/Jungle

UAF didn't had a good Lineup for years imo.
According to Wikipedia, the UAF is europe's biggest DnB-Festival but I can't believe that...

Back
Top Bottom