UPS VIRUS ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thought id let you no ..

big smelly old trojan going round, my dad told me bout it yesterday, and i got the email today ..

from UPS delivery service, telling you tracking details for a new laptop youve recently ordered..

thing is , hotmail didint pick it up as risk either .. so i nearly opened it..

if you click on the link its a big smelly trojan and your comp fucks up .. simples

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i bloody knew it!! colleauge of mine got it on friday. but its an attached application, i dont think you can get a virus just by openinig the mail

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
yea thats right logiks..

thats what i meant..

you open the email, then it provides a link to click on .. then the virus downloads to your comp..

usually, you can sopt these a mile off and your email will pick it up as 'dangerous' and warn you not to open , but this look pretty fuckin genuine to be fair.

i thought i was getting a free laptop coz someone had put my address by accident, nearly clicked on it ..

then remembered my dad saying something bout a UPS virus ..

anyway ..

cunting viruses

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
lol, ppl in my office are waiting a delivery of new laptops... that could prove to be bad really.
i got me mac tho, should be safe

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
both the french and german governments have put out warnings about using IE, apparently it is a lot more susceptible to viruses than other browsers

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
both the french and german governments have put out warnings about using IE, apparently it is a lot more susceptible to viruses than other browsers
yeah i read this to... but years of useing IE lead me to the same conclusion, thats why i started using Firefox time ago

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
is there a way to access a favourties column in firefox
bookmarks...

but also, u have a "Most visited" drop down top left, mine has "Facebook" "albumwash" "dnb forum waffle" "hotmail" and thats about it. lol.

but u can also drag sites to be buttons along the menu bar, which is handy as fuck