Uploading an old school tape every day this month!

DLTMagic

Hi everyone,

just wanted to let you all know that I'm posting a tonne of old DnB/jungle tapes on my website this month. Over the years I've recorded loads of stuff from the radio and now own over 300 cassettes - as part of the 'Sound Of Our Youth' issue of my online magazine I'm uploading a new one every day to Soundcloud.

Follow this link for an article about the tapes and what they mean to me, together with the latest tape! --> bit.ly/DLTMTapes

Thanks for your time, I'll update this thread each time a new tape goes up!

Hey everyone, new tape up today... Younghead on Kool with a legendary lineup of MCs from that era... bit.ly/DLTMTapes

Today we have a V Records special with Bryan Gee, Frosty and Ray Keith spinning loads of classics on Kiss FM in 1997 --> bit.ly/DLTMTapes

Today it's part one of a classic Kool FM show, which I recorded on my 14th birthday back in 1995... Footloose with 5ive-O & Navigator - 5th August 1995 --> bit.ly/DLTMTapes

Two tapes up today, as I missed yesterday: bit.ly/DLTMTapes

SL with 5ive-O, Navigator and MC Co-Gee - 19th May 1995 - Kool FM (94.5)
DJ Ron & SL with MC 5ive-O & Moose - 25th August 1995 - Kool FM (94.5) - Part 1

Right, so I've been mad busy over the last week or so but managed to chuck up a load of tapes all at once over the last two days to complete 31 tapes in 31 days. The last one is a special one, a reggae tape from 1976 recorded by mum... check the link, which has a full playlist with all the downloadable recordings....bit.ly/DLTMTapes

A few uploads aren't getting enough love, I feel.. so reposting the links here.

RIP Kemistry - 1st May 1999 - Radio 1 -

Fabio & Grooverider - Miami WMC - 31st March 2001 -

DJ Ron & SL with MC 5ive-O & Moose - Kool FM (94.5) - 25th August 1995 (Part 2) -

A: Logan D & Shockin B - 26th March 2000 - Kool FM B: Ed Rush & Optical - 30th March 2000 - Kiss FM -

Fabio & Grooverider - New Years 2002 - Radio 1 -

Fabio & Grooverider - New Years 1996 - Kiss FM -

Younghead b2b Pressure X with 5ive-O/DJ Ron & Andy C with Stevie Hyper D and Sting (Part 2) -

Back
Top Bottom