Uplifting Autonomic

jack2290

Can anyone point me in the direction of some autonomic stlye dnb? After stuff on an uplifting tip like this tune, nothing too bleak and moody.

Cheers!

Edit:

Or some lush blissed out jungle like this track!

Last edited by a moderator:
personal fav uplifting bit: TwoThirds & BadApple - Sense Of Being (Ft. Veela)

+

Synkro - Progression

search for stuff by Synkro (like you mentioned), ASC, Indigo, old Stray stuff, old bits on Medschool are in a similar vein, Method One, Bop, Vaccine, Sam KDC, RQ, Synth Sense, Kiyoko, Triad

does this count? ^^

Yeah. Mr Sizef + Unquote (good shout - forgot about them) have made some great tunes....
Hours Have No Reverse Motion, Memories Fade Away, Skies Kindness Happiness, The Second Before Snow Turns To Water, Seven Tones Of Romantic, The New Story Begins When The Life Is Over, Lily Is a Flower Which Is Giving Rise To Love, 170 Steps of Lonelines - Subway, Which Is Unknown To Us........ most pretty elaborate tune names too

Bulb is also worth a mention

Oh fuck that makes me wanna rub my tits with warm jelly :love:

Thank for sharing Watcha! ;)

no worries homes

Yeah. Mr Sizef + Unquote (good shout - forgot about them) have made some great tunes....
Hours Have No Reverse Motion, Memories Fade Away, Skies Kindness Happiness, The Second Before Snow Turns To Water, Seven Tones Of Romantic, The New Story Begins When The Life Is Over, Lily Is a Flower Which Is Giving Rise To Love, 170 Steps of Lonelines - Subway, Which Is Unknown To Us........ most pretty elaborate tune names too

Bulb is also worth a mention

His track names are long but they tell a story. They are lovely.

Does this track counts as well?? It's from Bop and I find it uplifting to me.

Like this?

It's deep but uplifting....and has a nice remix on the flip too :)

His track names are long but they tell a story. They are lovely.

Does this track counts as well?? It's from Bop and I find it uplifting to me.

Some Cool tunes here nice one. Love Bop! He's gone quiet it seems, not heard anything new of his for quite a while. This one's a favourite:

Some Cool tunes here nice one. Love Bop! He's gone quiet it seems, not heard anything new of his for quite a while. This one's a favourite:

He has gone quiet as a solo, but he is one of half of Abstract Elements (Bop & Diagram) and he is quite busy at the moment with this duo project. Although, I do want to hear new solo work from him because he is great! :)

And on topic, that whole EP that features Bop & Despot's Endless Searching is uplifting.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom