Updated Avatar System - Explained

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Enough people complained when we took away the avatars, so we had a think about it, and decided to change the rules.

0 Posts - This will entitle you to a "dnb forum noob" girl or boy avatar

100 Posts - This will entitle you to a pre-defined avatar from a nice selection I chose

250+ Posts - Custom avatar time, the choice is yours (100x100 pixels)

Enjoy :bounce:

bigups mate :thumbsup: 250 is a lil bit more do-able don't u think! just hope people aint gonna post 250 posts' worth of shit just to get a custom avatar!!

Standby said:
bigups mate :thumbsup: 250 is a lil bit more do-able don't u think! just hope people aint gonna post 250 posts' worth of shit just to get a custom avatar!!
We'll be keeping tabs on that :)

Standby said:
haha nice :police: forum police in full effect :police: ;)
We can set it so it checks to see if you have been here a certain time aswell, for example: 250 posts AND been using the site for 30 days.

But I dont want to have to do that, yet!

sayber said:
Is there any reason why my Avatar appears with a red cross in it, it looks like the picture hasn't loaded properly in my Profiles Section. Any guesses?
Hmmm, try clicking the "Do not use an avatar" option AND submitting that, then go back to the avatar page and select a new avatar :)

sdm said:
Hmmm, try clicking the "Do not use an avatar" option AND submitting that, then go back to the avatar page and select a new avatar :)

Thanks, all seems to be correct now only a few more posts & I'll be able to choose one of your Avatars from the selection. Hope there good!! :P

Back
Top Bottom