UPDATED! - ARTFX - Deathly Desires

This is the best bass i've heard today ... sidechaining is perfect ... u must reveal that secret to me :)))
good stuff dude ... and i'm serious about this bass, i need tips to make that chaining and which program u used ...
peace out, Twisted Scientist ;)

yo mate this is a heavy tunee!
it doesnt sound as though u used any(much) sidechaining though..am i right?

but this sounds like a real pro track..percussion sounds very rhymthic..

only criticism id say is that u should make ur build up for your 2nd drop a lil heavier.
im only saying that cuz im tryna find something to criticize lol.

sick production

Yeah guys. I didn't used any sidechaining at all. Just FL Studio with NI Massive and some other plugins. A lot of layering on the drums and bass and a non-synced LFO modulation.

Yes was using Reason for some time but due to my writersblock I switched back to FL Studio.
I'm working with version 9 and you? Would love to do a collab mate!

I like it, maybe just a bit more sub bass after the drop, but that's just an extra ;D
Keep up the good work!

PS:I really enjoyed your beatboxing =D

Yeah was wondering if there are more producers here that can beatbox.
Maybe I'll open a beatbox thread in the waffle section. :D

I use FL 8. but dont think it'll be a problem? Surely the flp files would work in both? as long as we both have the same VST's?

I don't think 8 will be opening FL 9 files mate, 9 will open files from 8 though but the other way around? Don't think so.

Where is the sub? :P I cant hear or feel any subbass in your track :O!
I do like the darkish atmos in your song, but dubstep is all about the drums and heavybass and this track isn't satisfying that need for me :P
And i see your also from Roffa so maybe we should collab and make a killing tune ;)

No sub? Dude, my subwoofer is almost wobbling out of my room.
But yeah would like to do a collab, add me on msn I'll send you a PM.

Hmmmm I don't have AIM.

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Okay I just installed AIM, logged in with my facebook account and now? :D

Back
Top Bottom