Update...

BR00TAL BOWSER94

The Old Soul Millennial
Hey guys, just thought I'd give you a brief update. I know you guys are eagerly waiting for a new track. Here's the deal... I've been dealing with really heavy depression lately and have been having trouble getting up the motivation to finish and release a new track. I promise you guys that I'm working diligently to bring you guys some new material. I'm sorry for the long wait. Just know you will be getting a track soon. -Will

Yo dude. I'm gunna move this in the Production area, as I feel itll mean something to more people in there. Theres been a respectful boundary established between Waffle and Production since before even I was a member, we don't fuck with Production as long as they don't fuck with us, lol. Thing is Production area has some pretty serious people in there and they don't tend to come into the nonsense of waffle, and I think your target audience is in there, and if it remained in waffle it will a few pages of nonsense before sundown.

i wouldnt feel discouraged man, you just gotta push through you know if you were feeling good in the past then you can get that again. Ive not been entirely well for a while but i knew i could beat it, now my tunes are in the mits of getting on labels and people are interested in them! dont give up and just do things that make you feel better how little it may be

Last edited:
i wouldnt feel discouraged man, you just gotta push through you know if you were feeling good in the past then you can get that again. Ive not been entirely well for a while but i knew i could beat it, now my tunes are in the mits of getting on labels and people are interested in them! dont give up and just do things that make you feel better how little it may be
Thanks man.

Last edited:
and yes i have those shakers for you, sorry i'm taking forever, I'm off in a few hours and will send them I promise ;)

Here's the first of three breaks I'm gonna send you that I use in a lot of my jungle tracks...

Audio Animals - Amen Break remastered
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z...Animals+-+The+Amen+Break+Re-Mastered+2014.rar

I gotta up the Remastered Think Break as well as a few others later today :2thumbs:
thanks dude. you never have enough amen breaks lol

and yes i have those shakers for you, sorry i'm taking forever, I'm off in a few hours and will send them I promise ;)

Here's the first of three breaks I'm gonna send you that I use in a lot of my jungle tracks...

Audio Animals - Amen Break remastered
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z...Animals+-+The+Amen+Break+Re-Mastered+2014.rar

I gotta up the Remastered Think Break as well as a few others later today :2thumbs:

umm lmfao... wtf is up with the giant I Heart Guys image in my signature hahahaha, well played who ever you are :teeth:

4ryzb4.jpg

hang in there man i know how it is with the battle between depression and production it's hard to believe in your shit when you think when it gets to you but never give up!

Yep, don't give up. Its great to see young peeps involved in D&B. God knows without the younger gen enjoying the culture we would just be a bunch of old timers remembering the 90's. Best of luck to you Bowser!

Yep, don't give up. Its great to see young peeps involved in D&B. God knows without the younger gen enjoying the culture we would just be a bunch of old timers remembering the 90's. Best of luck to you Bowser!
thinks man. btw, i make early to mid 90's jungle. give me a listen and let me know what you think.

Sounds likes it was made back then too. Really nice track, amens sound tight. Has a nice early morning pass the zzzzz kind of feel :)

I checked out your youtube channel and geez, if only I was so musically inclined as you are back in my day I would be famous right now :) Keep on grinding, things gonna pay off for you.....

Back
Top Bottom