*Update*/// TMD \\\ HARRY SHOTTA /// MEKAR \\\ GUSTO /// 10th NOV

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Due to Harry going off to Germany last weekend... we had to postpone his guest appearence with us on Force FM to next Monday (10th November).... instead we had DJ S.O who promotes the "United Colours Of Drum And Bass" events.... was an absolute killer set... phone line was popping off as usual..... so massive respect to all those who locked on for the set..... it will be posted up in the mixes section by tomorrow night...

Harry Shotta how ever will be coming down this Monday coming (10th November) to do his guest show.... so make sure your all tuned into Force FM 106.5 this Monday, 10th November.

Big shout to all who locked on expecting Harry Shotta on Monday just gone.... but have no fear.... Harry Shotta WILL BE guesting with us next week.... alongside our resident MCs Mekar and Gusto..... gonna be biiiiigigg!!!

Last edited:
ya man, set with s.o was sick batch. some dirty mixes rolling out.
especially that d for danger into requiem for a dream remix.
mate, i was absolutly brockin out in the car, i had to pull over to kick up my foot.

can't wait for the upload, hope you got a tracklisting this time ;)!!!!!

also, next monday i think we'll be going...

riisu b2b fazer b2b rekkie b2b m.i.x
possibly with mc's stuta b2b agro (tbc)

should be another great monday night on force :)

ya man, set with s.o was sick batch. some dirty mixes rolling out.
especially that d for danger into requiem for a dream remix.
mate, i was absolutly brockin out in the car, i had to pull over to kick up my foot.

can't wait for the upload, hope you got a tracklisting this time ;)!!!!!

also, next monday i think we'll be going...

riisu b2b fazer b2b rekkie b2b m.i.x
possibly with mc's stuta b2b agro (tbc)

should be another great monday night on force :)

cheers man... to be honest i dont think theres a tracklist..... we all get a bit too carried away and never remember to write stuff down... most of the time we get half way through the set.... forget to write a few tracks and then just give up... hahaha...

We'll try do one for this set with Harry Shotta anyway....

Safe I did tune into Force last monday and heard that mix riisu was talking about. I membered it cos the dj gave a shout out to riisu which made me chuckle at the wheel of my car.

oh shi- on that subject.

REEEEEEEEEEEESU.

not,

RISSU.

no one's got it right without being told yet. it's my own stupid fault for picking a name that can be pronounced a LOT of ways.....

rissu. risu. rizu. risju. riceu.

i hate myself sometimes :(

oh shi- on that subject.

REEEEEEEEEEEESU.

not,

RISSU.

no one's got it right without being told yet. it's my own stupid fault for picking a name that can be pronounced a LOT of ways.....

rissu. risu. rizu. risju. riceu.

i hate myself sometimes :(

hahaha.... i think im probably the only person ive met that has said it properly first time then!! hahaha...

as is "REECE" <<--- as in the synth.... with a "OOOH" on the end...

Back
Top Bottom