[UPDATE] ARTFX - Emotional Dubstep

The piano makes its sound a bit like a Bar 9 track.

Personally the intro is too long for me. The snare is a bit too quiet. The wobbles sound a bit too... dunno.. simple? Its not the actual LFO or the wobbles, I mean the sound. They just seem a bit too pathetic. Whack a chorus on them. Maybe a distortion filter or something? There needs to be much more sub bass too. The wobble has no impact cos it just sounds flat.

Pretty good track otherwise mate. Need less in terms of breakdown and intro and more BASS!

i think what would work would be if instead of having a more midrange wobble you just made it a really low subby one with some harmonics over it.
also i would say work on the piano intro a bit, make it slightly more tunefull, because at the moment it just sounds like random chords played on the keyboard
maybe look at basing it around the circle of fifths?

i think what would work would be if instead of having a more midrange wobble you just made it a really low subby one with some harmonics over it.
also i would say work on the piano intro a bit, make it slightly more tunefull, because at the moment it just sounds like random chords played on the keyboard
maybe look at basing it around the circle of fifths?

Yeah but it's not my style of Dubstep. ;)

I'm working on the piano though, I've turned them an octave up and added some chords, sounds pretty good on my headphones. Been working on it and oops... Its 4 AM already, damn! :D
I'll check it in a couple of hours after I've had some sleep. Upload it right after that!

Peace!

What do you mean with that?

Basically the mid range seems really disconnected from the sub. The sub doesnt seem to follow the mid in terms of wobble or intervals(notes) That make sense? Maybe its just cos you cant hear it loud enough? Im not sure i just cant seem to tell where the sub is.

Lol that was so garbled!

Maybe just take the mid range down and boost the sub?

Basically the mid range seems really disconnected from the sub. The sub doesnt seem to follow the mid in terms of wobble or intervals(notes) That make sense? Maybe its just cos you cant hear it loud enough? Im not sure i just cant seem to tell where the sub is.

Lol that was so garbled!

Maybe just take the mid range down and boost the sub?

That's the problem, my sub is already boosted like hell.
If I boost it up more it fucks up the rest of my track.

Back
Top Bottom