Upcoming Vinyl Releases

Oh I don't know when they're coming out, but I thought this was gonna be like a what you looking forward to thread so I came up with these:

Hazard & D Minds - Ho Bass
D Minds - Ghost Town
Shy FX - Bambaata (Break Remix)
Commix - Talk To Frank (Break Remix)
Shy FX & T-Power - Feelings (Nu:Tone Remix) [Don't think It's ever coming out though :(]

and more...

D for danger, rough games ghost town and ho bass!!! those 4 for sho!!! need them badly! cant believe ho bass still isnt out i heard it played last march!!

Over a year waiting for a tune :-x that'd drive me insane would have to make do with a mp3 altho nothin beats a slab of plastic :inlove::inlove:

Chase and status album getting released in sept 13th i believe, no doubt to be pushed back...
Sub Focus one released soon(ish)
zero t - walk away (BIG TUNE)

Wonder if C&S's Pieces ft Plan B is gonna see the light of day before the album drops

feelings (nu tone remix) was told its getting test pressed near the end of august.
dunno bout the others tho. d for danger is meant to be coming soon?? woteva dat means.lool. look how long machete ep took to promo

:hype::hype::hype:

Oh I don't know when they're coming out, but I thought this was gonna be like a what you looking forward to thread so I came up with these:

Hazard & D Minds - Ho Bass
D Minds - Ghost Town
Shy FX - Bambaata (Break Remix)
Commix - Talk To Frank (Break Remix)
Shy FX & T-Power - Feelings (Nu:Tone Remix) [Don't think It's ever coming out though :(]

and more...

that plus d for danger pretty much covers it for me

Caspa - Wheres my money rmx is getting released with TC's tron (aweful) on the flipside near the end of august, guess im gonna have to buy it for one side tho!

Back
Top Bottom