upcoming special event live broadcasts

deception05

dnbr recordings
i am pleased to say that following getting task horizon to do a mthly show on www.dnbradio.com i have been able to secure a few more top dj's/producers to agree to do shows for us.....in the not so distant future we will be bringing u shows from: future prophecies , muffler , dj outrage + diode i will update with exact dates and times soon.....also in talks with other top dj's with regards doing shows :)

well that's alright then ;)

pm me tomorrow, yeah? trust me, i'll remember who you are. this shit's gone to my head and i think i need to go to bed now. promise me, ok?xxxxx

soundgirl said:
well that's alright then ;)

pm me tomorrow, yeah? trust me, i'll remember who you are. this shit's gone to my head and i think i need to go to bed now. promise me, ok?xxxxx

scouts honour :)

FUTURE PROPHECIES LIVE SHOW MARCH 17TH

We have got the date and time of future prophecies show on www.dnbradio.com confirmed it will be on Fri 17th March at 8-9pm GMT 2-3pm CST 1-2am EST 9-10pm CET

This will be an excellent show to chk out and is the 1st of a few shows coming your way from Big name dj's/producers....so plz try and make it to the chat room to show your support as this will give them more incentive to come back :)
you can get into the chatroom via http://dnbradio.com/chat or on irc efnet #dnbradio

And also dont forget on Thursday March 16th we have Task Horizons mthly show at 10pm-12 GMT so again plz try and show your Support :)

Back
Top Bottom