Upcoming Drum&Bass Producer From Birmz!

safe i wil get it up by about 5ish.... 1st gota go pick up lol. da mixes are gona be mainly like reggae/jump up/bit ov liquid... gona keep it retro... havent heard ov the mutants..whats der style like?

as far as i know theres a fhew of them but to be honest you can download mixes via this site if you wanted to.
you have set yourself up for abuse tho when you post your mix so i wouldnt expect to much decent feedback even if the mix is stonking.

rock i think that was a bit uncalled for, his spelling is a bit annoying but you could have just said that :/

anyway.. welcome (y)

it's not that poor, the beat is quite well layered, unless you've just used a preset.

you must be able to tell though that what you've done isn't something a lot of producers would find it hard to make, right? not criticizing, just wondering.

I also fail to see how / why / in what context radio 1 described you as up and coming, could you enlighten us?

also try not to come across so aggy when you're new on a forum, especially to established members. it will mean that people won't give a second listen to your tunes at all...

to be fair though it's a bit harsh to jump on someone for having bad spelling. Spelling like that does in fact irritate the shit out of me, but I hold it back because it isn't really their choice I suppose... (@ rock)

post up the mix dude, and another tune by you which you think is slightly more creative / original :)

Tune wasn't all that bad, although not my style.

You however are definately not my style, and i don't think you're that "bad" either.

ye innit i giv u mix but gota getz me weedz 1st dunt u kno

tunes cool man.
an rocksteady wats the point of replyin sumfin like that unless ur tryin to start an argument.

talk about lickin up rocksteadys battycrease... u must love the smell ov shitt yeh.. ass lickin mah fackaaa... QUOTE]

i prefer the smell of fear pal

i have no reason what so ever to lick up as you put it lol, i hold my own corner thanks very much. i just thought what he wrote was funny mate. do you type like that all the time? is the keyboard missing a few buttons?

i will give your track(s) a listen for benefit of the doubt, as i try to listen to as much new material as possible and give you an honest opinion of what i think.

(i prefer the smell of fear pal)... sounds like a cross between rambo and delboy loll

and as for my "keyboard missing a letters"...

I didn't realise you have to type in the Queen's English on a drum and bass forum, soz..( i mean sorry) lol.

safe for listening to my tracks, if you do.

yea man i want da crit... will make me beta lol

take a listen 2 ma "playstation" production lol.. tell me wah ya fink!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlc2Afg7NFA

the style of the track(s) is about 1995 in my opinion - glitchy amens at best with appalling quality reggae samples, no original sounds & the frequencys are all over the shop.

i do respect the fact you managed to get that out of a games console, big up for that bit. but you cant step in here with an ego that size with tracks that carry no weight in real production terms. whoever that was at Radio 1 must have been winding you up. i'm not flamming you son, but you do know that people make real beats on computers and or hardware dont you? so you must have a computer to come on here and post yes?

so my question to you is why are you not using that to create your beats on? theres loads of threads and advise on this site to help you get started

(i prefer the smell of fear pal)... sounds like a cross between rambo and delboy loll

and as for my "keyboard missing a letters"...

I didn't realise you have to type in the Queen's English on a drum and bass forum, soz..( i mean sorry) lol.

safe for listening to my tracks, if you do.

my 2 heroes lol

LOL you actually think im using a playstation one to make my beats LOLLLL.. that is hillarious... I use reason 2.5, Adobe Audition 3, Massive VST, Albino vst n bare other crap... and all the sounds and drums patterns come from my head.. i dont use presets, but at the end of my promo, i have to admit that the 808 bassloop is a loop...

im trying to create that simple sound, im influenced by stuff from taxman.. visionary..potential badboy...

i agree with you on the sampling on the first tune.. it does need work...but thats why put the tune up.. so i can get feedback... so I salute yaaa sir

Back
Top Bottom