Upcoming Albums Of 2016...

Dunno how you could like Scraper and dislike Ghosts or Block Breaker, or like Minesweeper and dislike Irregular. They're not hugely different in style.
Just close your eyes so you can't see the Hospital logo and you might enjoy it
block breaker's a banger but that tunes a few years old now, back when he was making very good tunes. The other two tunes you mentioned are just way too standard for me, i've heard those tunes done a million times already and you expect more from krakota given the tunes he has put out. Ghosts has just taken the bassline that's been rinsed out for time now and doesnt really do anything with it. Irregular is just straight up RAM sound so need i say anymore on that one. The Citadels release is probably his worst yet, if you'd told me fred v & grafix had made it i wouldnt have been surprised

Dont get me wrong, i think there'll be one or two good tunes on that album, but if he had made an album back in the day for subtitles or ingredients, then i can guarentee you it would have been better and more interesting.

block breaker's a banger but that tunes a few years old now, back when he was making very good tunes. The other two tunes you mentioned are just way too standard for me, i've heard those tunes done a million times already and you expect more from krakota given the tunes he has put out. Ghosts has just taken the bassline that's been rinsed out for time now and doesnt really do anything with it. Irregular is just straight up RAM sound so need i say anymore on that one. The Citadels release is probably his worst yet, if you'd told me fred v & grafix had made it i wouldnt have been surprised

Dont get me wrong, i think there'll be one or two good tunes on that album, but if he had made an album back in the day for subtitles or ingredients, then i can guarentee you it would have been better and more interesting.

Huge lol about the Irregular part. I might have even taken you seriously until you've flushed it down the toilet with that nonsense, followed by even worse crap about The Citadels.

Nice to see Technimatics sophomore is set to come out this year. Also on the liquid flex we have...

Intelligent Manners & Command Strange - Joy LP (Innerground Records)
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/71037-inn073v-command-strange-and-intelligent-matters-joy-lp

SWAG...

300648-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom