Upcoming Albums For The Second Half Of 2013

I was lucky enough to hear some of the Camo & Krooked album, wait to be amazed :) Very different than the last album, might be more appreciated by forum people. Planned for end of September, they announced it on their radio show.

That's awesome news. I think I'm probably the only person here who loved Cross The Line but I'm sure the new album will be big. There's about 4 or 5 albums that I am really excited for releasing in September alone, that's crazy.

Chase & Status have a new album coming

apparently its their 'darkest work yet', but I'm not holding my breath after their most recent offerings

Thaarr be new Klute, Lynx, Jonny L and Alex Reece albums on the horizon too I believe. This year just keeps getting better!

Sub Focus just posted 23 September as release date! Album called Torus, finally coming out of the closet and confessing his love for toruses :D Always loved the artworks.

Sub Focus just posted 23 September as release date! Album called Torus, finally coming out of the closet and confessing his love for toruses :D Always loved the artworks.

So, so pumped for this. The amount of albums releasing in September is mental. Off the top of my head there's albums from Sub Focus, Feed Me, I Am Legion, The Bloody Beetroots, Krewella, Camo & Krooked...obviously most people here won't be interested in a few of those but still, insane.

Possible Dom & Roland but

- - - Updated - - -

I will be surprised to see the dubs from the dungeon materialize :(
He keeps stating that the dubs from the dungeon LP will be coming out. I hope he doesn't wake up one day and think 'fuck it' and move onto something else

Chase & Status have a new album coming

apparently its their 'darkest work yet', but I'm not holding my breath after their most recent offerings

I hope it's true because No Problem VIP is with a chance that it gets released. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just noticed Lung's LP will be coming out this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it strange that Critical Music hasn't announced a VA LP or one of their artists LP?

He keeps stating that the dubs from the dungeon LP will be coming out. I hope he doesn't wake up one day and think 'fuck it' and move onto something else

He announced it a few years ago too I'm hoping its coming out too I need it badly would love a new album too with the track with hive that a Fuckin killer

Rockwell LP late 2013/early 2014 - doubt it will have much dnb though
Ed Rush & Optical LP should be coming too

Back
Top Bottom