Upbeats & Teknik - Hollow Mountain

rythmatix

VIP Junglist

from teknik: And in other news, 'Hollow Mountain' by The Upbeats and yours truly will be seeing a release very very soon .. for all those who have been asking!

It is on *A *Monday, just not the next one! It will come out in a couple of weeks time in physical format, and then digital/download a month after ... considering it's been 'five years' I figure what's another six weeks?

YESSSSSSSSSSS

sounds like vinyl BEFORE MP3. awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Upbeats & Teknik - Hollow Mountain

You piggie backing my facebook comments

- - - Updated - - -

Lol
ahaha it was a good suggestion! its the only thing I can think of that would be out in physical format soon and on download in a few weeks that wouldn't be on vinyl...friend request sent ;)

ahaha it was a good suggestion! its the only thing I can think of that would be out in physical format soon and on download in a few weeks that wouldn't be on vinyl...friend request sent ;)
What uve sent me a friend request

its not on the Sun & Bass disk, will be on the Aotearoa Allstarz compilation out 16th Sept

Back
Top Bottom