Up Yours Recordings

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Well peeps you know someone was going to ask, so what are your thoughts on Twisted Individual's new label?
I personally ain't really feeling the first release (which doesn't mean this is a thread to cuss the man out) 'Rob The Builder - Can You Fix It / Cement Mixer' just seemed a little slow moving & predictable for my liking, but I can see the re-emergance of the man through 'Up Yours Recordings'.

sayber said:
Well peeps you know someone was going to ask, so what are your thoughts on Twisted Individual's new label?
I personally ain't really feeling the first release (which doesn't mean this is a thread to cuss the man out) 'Rob The Builder - Can You Fix It / Cement Mixer' just seemed a little slow moving & predictable for my liking, but I can see the re-emergance of the man through 'Up Yours Recordings'.

cement mixer is a tune :chainsaw:

Not really too impressed with either of those tunes. They'd sound ok on a dancefloor, but as pieces of music to actually listen to, theres not a lot going for them.

Apparently Twisted started this label to showcase new talent, so I dont know whether he's planning on releasing his own stuff on there too.

Back
Top Bottom