Up n comin DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DirrrtyBassline

MC GlaiStar

u are both dj slugz ----- u both joined 2day,,,,

and the first thing u say,... is who do u wreckon best upcoming djs are ooo " oo i saw slugz in london hes good"

and im not jelous of shit ..... im doing my own thing, only time i get jelous is when ure mom goes back to ure dad!

DirrrtyBassline

MC GlaiStar

u are both dj slugz ----- u both joined 2day,,,,

and the first thing u say,... is who do u wreckon best upcoming djs are ooo " oo i saw slugz in london hes good"

and im not jelous of shit ..... im doing my own thing, only time i get jelous is when ure mom goes back to ure dad!

Check out IPs you joker... how can we be the same person if we're all posting from seperate places... mate you are seriously paranoid... some other up n comer gets bigged up n you get all upset... dont worry son we havent forgot about you

Mum jokes are so weak bruv... how old are you?

Fair enough but if he's on the lineup for the 10pm set n they ask him to stay to do another one from 5-6 (happened both at Herbal and aquarium) does that not suggest he's doing ok?

erm...well it could be due to the fact that he was the only dj not booked for other nights and therefore was the only person able to fill in a gap!

- happens a lot...which you would know if you knew anything about promoting.

OMG Noize how jealous are you??? Im sure if u work as hard as slugz u'll ghet people bigging u up too one day, just keep at it n dont give up

I can guarentee to you that im not slugz.. i'll give you my nerdy facebook link if u need it proving... but seriously bruv have a little trust

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=881160625

Rule number one in the dnbforum.com rules.........
1. ANY bitching, fighting, abuse, racism, bullying, beef, trolling or anything else that's seen as negative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

Trolling... know what that is??? creating alias's and biggin yourself up.

Slugz your a pathetic little boy whos thinks he can mix. Your attitude isnt accepted in dnb, so dont bring it here. You message people about.... comin to some train station and havin it........ you sound like a little fukin scumbag. Internet nerds?? think thats what you said to someone wasnt it???... oh yeh and.. "i'll give you my nerdy facebook link if u need it proving... but seriously bruv have a little trust"... sound familiar to anyone??...... seems like your the nerd here mate..... setting up alias's... using them to make your "DJ SLUGZ" alias look better...... getting banned from forums.... then signing up again.... and making yourself look like a mug once more....... seems like your boiling the kettle black to me mate???

Why dont you take the hint?? your way of "promoting" yourself is imature. Grow up a little mate!
You sent me a message on myspace saying how it was your mate going around spammin everyone?? but your mate seems to have exactly the same attitude as you?? how strange?

Why dont you stop lying to yourself and think about what your doing to your career??

DJ SLUGZ is a wasteman! anyone who wants to support his sorry little ass is wasteman and everyone who is associated with him is a fukin wasteman.

GROW UP mate!!

You want to see some up'n'coming talent??

Try searching..... The Mutant DJs, RocksteadyUK, BeBop, DJ Noize, Jay Walker, Riisu, DJ Flicky, DJ Coshh, DJ Uken, Akro, $marty, Dexcell, P/A, DJ Escape..... and these are just to name a few..... These are true up'n'coming talents.

All the promoters that im associated, have all already said they will never book you.... as for the promoters you work with already its only a matter of time before they realise what a wasteman you are. All because of actions like these....... why would you do it???

Last edited:
SLUGZ MATE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CUNT ON THIS EARTH. BOTH YOUR ALIAS' JUST JOINED TODAY. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO TRICK SOME PEOPLE ON HERE BUT NOT ME. ITS BAIT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU DID THE SAME THING IN THE KAM MIX CHALLENGE. SERIOUSLY MATE GET A LIFE.

Rule number one in the dnbforum.com rules.........
1. ANY bitching, fighting, abuse, racism, bullying, beef, trolling or anything else that's seen as negative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

Sorry where have i trolled... i looked for stuff about the next B&M and saw people being harsh about someone ive met and rate... didnt think that was cool so i decided to comment... its you lot who have got all abusive calling me him just because i rate him.. as it happens im not him im just stubborn n like to argue about somehting if i beleive in it

Seriously lads if u dont liek the guy or rate his mixes theres no need to get so upset... its only a music based internet forum afterall

Sorry where have i trolled... i looked for stuff about the next B&M and saw people being harsh about someone ive met and rate... didnt think that was cool so i decided to comment... its you lot who have got all abusive calling me him just because i rate him.. as it happens im not him im just stubborn n like to argue about somehting if i beleive in it

Seriously lads if u dont liek the guy or rate his mixes theres no need to get so upset... its only a music based internet forum afterall

WHAT A TRUE WASTEMAN YOU ARE SLUGZ, THIS IS EITHER YOU OR YOU'VE BEGGED YOUR MATE TO GO ONLINE BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT AN ACCOUNT ANYMORE. CUNT

WHAT A TRUE WASTEMAN YOU ARE SLUGZ, THIS IS EITHER YOU OR YOU'VE BEGGED YOUR MATE TO GO ONLINE BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT AN ACCOUNT ANYMORE. CUNT

Who fucked u over to turn you into such a hater?

Ive already told you that i know dj slugz from raves and i rate him

How does somone rating him on here make him a cunt?

...if you feel left out im sure youre very good at what you do aswell :)

Who fucked u over to turn you into such a hater?

Ive already told you that i know dj slugz from raves and i rate him

How does somone rating him on here make him a cunt?

...if you feel left out im sure youre very good at what you do aswell :)

WHATEVER MAN, SLUGZ OR WHOEVER YOU ARE. STOP BEGGING.

Rule number one in the Why dont you stop lying to yourself and think about what your doing to your career??

DJ SLUGZ is a wasteman! anyone who wants to support his sorry little ass is wasteman and everyone who is associated with him is a fukin wasteman.

GROW UP mate!!

You want to see some up'n'coming talent??

Try searching..... The Mutant DJs, RocksteadyUK, BeBop, DJ Noize, Jay Walker, Riisu, DJ Flicky, DJ Coshh, DJ Uken, Akro, $marty, Dexcell, P/A, DJ Escape..... and these are just to name a few..... These are true up'n'coming talents.

All the promoters that im associated, have all already said they will never book you.... as for the promoters you work with already its only a matter of time before they realise what a wasteman you are. All because of actions like these....... why would you do it???

The last thing i want to do is fuck things up for slugz but what kinda promoters would refuse to book someone based upon what they've been told about an internet forum?

Seriously mate i fail to understand how you guys are getting so upset about this

did you just forget about the rest of the post or are you un capable of reading it???

Did i just not prove that your attitude is the same as that loser Slugz???

Think to yourself..... two people suddenly sign up...... both begin posting about Slugz..... who as it stands has never been mentioned in this forum before. Apart from him being banned.

prime example of a Slugz style comment "...some pople get far to up thier own arses with what goes on on the internet" and...... "i'll give you my nerdy facebook link if u need it proving... but seriously bruv have a little trust"

and heres one from a post to shadowdemon... !, why does it bother you you ABSOLUTE INTERENET NERD... if it bothers you"

"nerd" isnt a word ive seen being used much in this forum.

nore is that sort of attitude.

nore is this type of writting..... "though, oh no... you're just gonna" < quoted from DJ SLUGZ

"i'll give you my nerdy facebook link if u need it proving... but seriously bruv have a little trust" <-- Quoted from DirrtyBassline.

its where you use "....." <--- loads of full stops alot.... this is pretty much only used by me on the forum..... and you seem to use it too....... you can hide you alias but cant hide your writting style mate.

NOW FUK OFF!!

Oh my god bruv what is your problem... i rate slugz but im not him... you asked for a facebook link so i gave it to you but it is a bit nerdy to have to prove my existence through a social networking site... saying somehting is nerdy isnt calling someone a nerd

from the sounds of things slugz got pretty abusive and threatening... do u not think if i was him i'd be doing the same

As for what i was saying about the internet forum well that stands im afraid... if you dont liek somehting you dont have to read it... geting your knickers in a twist is not healthy... and who do you think you are to try and lay claim to "..." last time i checked it was a recognised device for representing a long pause in the english language

Stop giving it the big "I AM" you dont own this place

Oh my god bruv what is your problem... i rate slugz but im not him... you asked for a facebook link so i gave it to you but it is a bit nerdy to have to prove my existence through a social networking site... saying somehting is nerdy isnt calling someone a nerd

from the sounds of things slugz got pretty abusive and threatening... do u not think if i was him i'd be doing the same

As for what i was saying about the internet forum well that stands im afraid... if you dont liek somehting you dont have to read it... geting your knickers in a twist is not healthy... and who do you think you are to try and lay claim to "..." last time i checked it was a recognised device for representing a long pause in the english language

Stop giving it the big "I AM" you dont own this place

Id leave anyway if i was you mate. obviously not wanted here.

end of....

DirrrtyBassline

watch your step

I DO infact own this place

please rock aj do not reply anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom