Up & Coming & Unsigned Artist's

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Time Dependant, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Easy all, as your aware we've got a reviews section on the site & it's mainly been filled by forthcoming releases by the larger labels & artists. I wanna try something a little different with the way the page is showcased, by adding more reviews of tracks that you guys have done,so it gives you a little more exposure, admittedly it's not Knowledge magazine or Context but it's a start.
    What I'm looking for are artist's who have fully completed tracks (not 30 second loops) which they are willing to pass over, & get reviewed by myself under constructive critiscm. In return you get a whole page in the reviews section about your tune, it will be fully broken down & examined to the best of my reviewing ability & given an overall scoring between 1-10.
    Now as this is only an idea I'm hoping I can gather some support from you guys so anyone interested PM me & we can have a chat about it a bit more in depth. If your not sure what my judgement & writing up of tracks are like have a look in the reviews section to see how I go about reviewing new tunes.

Looking forward to it. :spliff:

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Nice idea, stuck (y)

3. Time Dependant

Thanks man, just wanna encourage people moreto present their music.

4. Reapa

Reapa Member

yea be sure for that, near in the future Reapa Records will be in full effect so i will be looking for up and comming talents to test the scene. Big up all of ya!

12 inch grinch likes this.
  5. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Fer shizzle, a well good idea, will burn up that cd I was tellin ya id do, would love a comprehensive breakdown of my production :not_worth

Indeed, hold tight for Reapa records - the fuse has been lit, now run for cover while this shit gets explosive! :smash: :smash: :smash:

6. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

sounds like a great idea for us guys.. but now this means I have to stop producing crap :outofammo :pimp: hehe

7. Time Dependant

Keep em coming people had a good response so far, even the lurkers on the forum get involved we want your tunes!!

8. gpk

gpk Great Pumpkin King

i would do it but i already know what my tunes need..

drums better harder drums :who_wants