"UP ALL NIGHT"

forclarice

The new drum & bass album "Up All Night" is coming soon.... brought to you by the first lady of drum & bass - DJ RAP! Don't miss out on this one as it is essential for every true drum & bass head. (You can thank me later)

ALL OF THEM!!! What is this? Get the album! It's gonna be the best! You'll love it! Yeah, yeah, yeah, the artwork is coming next week, ok? I'll be sure to post it up when i get it.

forclarice said:
ALL OF THEM!!! What is this? Get the album! It's gonna be the best! You'll love it! Yeah, yeah, yeah, the artwork is coming next week, ok? I'll be sure to post it up when i get it.

you ain't exactly selling this to me...

forclarice said:

Pathetic attempt to get interest/hype around the album.

What guerilla marketing course did you/didn't you, take?

Posting on a forum that something is coming out ISN'T enough (unless say it was Andy Nightlife 4 and even then there would be promos, posters and accompanying hype).

Dustek said:
Pathetic attempt to get interest/hype around the album.

What guerilla marketing course did you/didn't you, take?

Posting on a forum that something is coming out ISN'T enough (unless say it was Andy Nightlife 4 and even then there would be promos, posters and accompanying hype).
Its a teaser campaign to try and make you curious and want to find out more....................
in a way its working...................all hype is good hype...................and people are biting on it............................bloody vinyl tease!!!! :teeth:

yarr matey, avast ye, pirates of the intarweb will supply me with a copy when thy peer to peer ship next docks in yonder harbour, yarr

... if i can be arsed, I really don't like dj rap's stuff anyway as it stands :/ sorry to be a negative nancy and all that but whatever.

it might be good...

just put ur shiz up on here...its its good people will spread the word for you!:)

Back
Top Bottom