DnB [Untitled WIP] Let me know what you think! :)

wo0kie

Hey guys, I'm new here. I've been producing music on and off for about three years and have fallen in love with drum and bass music over the past six years or so. I had an account on here for a while but never actually posted anything (might as well start now :p).

This track I'm working on is a remix of J-Walk - French Letter. The original can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6GjZQwVFQ

Let me know what you guys think. I've been getting boat loads of help from the guys over at Bassdrive (Much love!).

Right now I'm looking for some general feedback with regards to the sound stage and instruments. The structure is not all there yet, but I don't want to change much until I have the instruments sounding right.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and/or review. :)

See you guys around.

-wooks

Last edited:
Welcome mate, Cant believe you signed up 3 years ago and are only now posting lol! You should have got involved sooner, its a great place to be.

Mixdown needs some work, but you got all the right elements in place, just clean it up a little and it'll sound thumpin!

Welcome mate, Cant believe you signed up 3 years ago and are only now posting lol! You should have got involved sooner, its a great place to be.

Mixdown needs some work, but you got all the right elements in place, just clean it up a little and it'll sound thumpin!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback :D. I'm still a bit new to mastering, but I'm learning as much as I can. I'll try and see if I can't post some screenshots of my iZotope Ozone 5 for critique (the software I use for mastering). :P

Thanks again for listening. :)

Nice one mate, not really the sort of thing I listen to dnb wise but nice job! :P

Look foward to hearing more from you :)

Back
Top Bottom