Untitled - Tha' Whoodid Klaww

Oof!

Did tryt yeaterday but link was down ?

Anyways bud, youre coming on in lepas and bounds. Prods 100% better than the last one Tearing amens. Nice 1 ! Like the reese. Maybe drop the high pitched noise at 1:50ish when it drops a bit. Mix is sweet. Like the varied bit. Altogether a badboy selection, although i would say work on the arrangement a bit, but as its not finished i assume youre already doing that ? Or is it finished you are king of the quick mix !

Nice one Mr Walker remember me when youre famous !

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

:)

very good bro.when u finished it let me have it.ill play it in a set mos defm,as for the markin ill do it when its finished.peace man

Paradigm X Oof!
Anyways bud, youre coming on in lepas and bounds. Prods 100% better than the last one Tearing amens. Nice 1 ! Like the reese. Maybe drop the high pitched noise at 1:50ish when it drops a bit. Mix is sweet. Like the varied bit. Altogether a badboy selection, although i would say work on the arrangement a bit, but as its not finished i assume youre already doing that ? Or is it finished you are king of the quick mix !

Nice one Mr Walker remember me when youre famous !

Big-up Para,

LOL - Ill be rinsing your tunes when im famous, so you comin wiv me! :gslayer:
Im rippin the synth an starting again wiv the melody tonight/tomorrow, an Ill give the arrangement a looksy then.
8)

I need a sick sample to go in there! you know this!

@ 69th Dynasty - you know my style by now bro! Always manical :devil:

An to get Bad Ace Inc's Stamp Of Approval (even though its in its infant stages!) - thats the icing on the cake for me :twitch:

Keep em peeled for an update real sizoon.

Back
Top Bottom