Untitled Jazzy thing

Intro sounds a little bit random, starting with the pianos and then suddenly they're gone, then they're back again.

Really nice vibes, could do with a few subtle layers of drums to bring in the funk a bit, and a few edits to keep things interesting, some risers, one shots and incidentals and I think you're pretty good.

Looking forwards to hearing the completed tune!

I'm not so big on the reverb on that break (doesn't sound very natural), but besides I really like the idea and vibe on this. You've definitely nailed the jazzy feel.
Finish it pretty please

Yea that intro needs a bit of work. At the end there's just the drums, and that feels a bit to empty for my taste.
I do love the jazzy feel. Real laidback and smooth, as I like my jazz.
As said above, a bit to much verb on the break, turn that down a bit

Those vocals are perfect on that track, where did you found those?!
Great track, I feel I don't have any issues anymore with the things I previously said. Still loving the track too

just beautiful man, like the vocals a lot.
I really want to hear the rest of what's going on in that second drop, those drums are rolling

heavy vibes as usual!!

a suggestion on the snare...vary the tail length a little bit through the phrase; other than that, blissful :D

[MENTION=97126]Crizis[/MENTION] the vocal was recorded round my gaff. It's a friend of mine singing
[MENTION=91246]Sultanare[/MENTION] Cheers mate :)
[MENTION=7174]john[/MENTION] nice one dude, thats a good shout actually, will have a look at that. Hope you're well bro

Track not available. BULLSHITTT!!!!! Send me a pm or something when its done.

How embarrassing.
Sounding so nice. I will come back and leave good feedback.

Man that's a beautiful track. smokey jazz room vibes. Music to sit back and just listen to.

very like that song for first seconds of drop. very nice sounding, amazing sub vibes!
very beatiful tune! I love jazzy styles in dnb and dubstep. This tune is a favorite of many other sounds.
Great work, thank u.
Respect :)

Back
Top Bottom