Untitled Jazzy thing

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Intro sounds a little bit random, starting with the pianos and then suddenly they're gone, then they're back again.

Really nice vibes, could do with a few subtle layers of drums to bring in the funk a bit, and a few edits to keep things interesting, some risers, one shots and incidentals and I think you're pretty good.

Looking forwards to hearing the completed tune!

Sultanare

I'm not so big on the reverb on that break (doesn't sound very natural), but besides I really like the idea and vibe on this. You've definitely nailed the jazzy feel.
Finish it pretty please

Solace

VIP Junglist
Yea that intro needs a bit of work. At the end there's just the drums, and that feels a bit to empty for my taste.
I do love the jazzy feel. Real laidback and smooth, as I like my jazz.
As said above, a bit to much verb on the break, turn that down a bit

Solace

VIP Junglist
Those vocals are perfect on that track, where did you found those?!
Great track, I feel I don't have any issues anymore with the things I previously said. Still loving the track too

[MENTION=97126]Crizis[/MENTION] the vocal was recorded round my gaff. It's a friend of mine singing
[MENTION=91246]Sultanare[/MENTION] Cheers mate :)
[MENTION=7174]john[/MENTION] nice one dude, thats a good shout actually, will have a look at that. Hope you're well bro

very like that song for first seconds of drop. very nice sounding, amazing sub vibes!
very beatiful tune! I love jazzy styles in dnb and dubstep. This tune is a favorite of many other sounds.
Great work, thank u.
Respect :)