Unsigned Tracks - The Punisher / Sektor 6 - (Oneal Production)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Busta Knuckle, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Busta Knuckle

Busta Knuckle Member

2. Busta Knuckle

Busta Knuckle Member

New track "No More" added...

3. Nosrac

Nosrac Bag of Hammers

LOVE the first hits -whoa man those are dark - great feedback sound. Something big, dark and nasty is around the corner!! Freaky vocals. Standard amen filter in but effective. Killer intro - too much of break before the bass starts. Some deadly filtering leading up to the drop. Nice tone to the bass, good "crack" to the snare. The phone tone sound that comes in kinda weakens the bass. Great rolls esp. at 3:40 and 4:00. Awesome break in the middle with a return to that dark ass intro and filtering. Second half could use a totally different set of notes playing. Lovin' the dark vibes - this is a killer track. Our tracks have a fair bit in common, check out "None Would Escape" at http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=335558&T=6750

4. djOneel

djOneel New Member

ez now!

Thanks for the review nosrac, i've had a brief listen to your tune, deffnitly feelin it mate, very tight production, sounding crisp would deffnitly buy it! will give it a proper review on ap when i get find some time.

Is that you hussla?

Check my latest track death row when you get a chance!
    big up :)