Unsigned Producers!! Want your music reviewed in a brand new dnb specific magazine???

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps,

I've been asked to do an article for a new dnb magazine reviewing 1 or 2 tunes from unsigned producers. I cant give too much away atm, its a completely new approach to online magazines and they already have articles from some very big names for the 1st issue. The review will not be extremely indepth just my opinion on the overall production, music writing.. Its more a chance for you to get some more exposure for your music...

If interested, please could you send an email to me bluecheeserecs@hotmail.co.uk with the subject as "unsigned music review"

Please include links to 1 or 2 of your tunes. These ideally will be soundcloud links...

A good promo pic of you for the feature...

And provide the following information..

1. Please give a short bio of yourself...
2. What DAW do you use to produce?
3. Who are your main influences?
4. Do you DJ? If so which format do you use?
5. Links to your soundcloud & any social networking sites you would like included..

I'll be reviewing 4 artists per article so depending how many submissions i may hold a few back for later issues...

Anyways peeps, look forward to hearing some fresh music from you!!!

Bigups!!

Last edited:
Re: Unsigned Producers!! Want your music reviewed in a brand new dnb specific magazin

Sounds cool mate, look forward to seeing this finished dnb magazine.

Re: Unsigned Producers!! Want your music reviewed in a brand new dnb specific magazin

:)

1st issue contains articles from Callide, Mutated Forms & Little Miss DJ.... would definately be a good bit of exposure for any unsigned artists...

once i finish this tune ill be sure to notify you :)

think ill try make a few better tunes an get back to you.lol

the magazine is exclusively dnb.. so any form/subgenre of dnb :)

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

just realised i put the slightly wrong email address in the OP so can anyone who has sent an email resend to bluecheeserecs@hotmail.co.uk please... woops my bad :teeth:

This

EDIT: That could be taken wrong. hahaha, I do mean me marlok :D

haha was just about to send you a threatening email.:teeth:

just realised i put the slightly wrong email address in the OP so can anyone who has sent an email resend to bluecheeserecs@hotmail.co.uk please... woops my bad :teeth:

LOL, not that I've sent anything but that was funny. Yes I am bored. Cause I'm lonely and wank myself to sleep. Not really. I cry while I masturbate.

And I'm with the guys, first make decent tracks, tho I'm never satisfied.

Sweet mate, if you could wait just 1 more day I'll send you an email- just waiting to get back a few tunes sent off for mastering!

Back
Top Bottom