Unsigned Music Mix Battle????

ok here we go ;)

*tracklist*

Psycle & Aktion Jackson - Clit Master
Zinc - Reach Out (Tomoyoshi Remix)
Nicky Nutz - The Muppet Show
Gang Related & Mask ft. Bigger Star - Ready or Not (Evade Remix)
TC feat. Jakes - Rep (Hybrid Remix)
Derelicts Of Tomorrow - Mouth of Madness
Notorious BIG - Ten Crack Commandments (Star Wars Remix)

Michael Jackson - Thiller (Rev-E Remix)
Markum - DV8
T-Power & Shy FX - Amber Light (DJ K & Default Remix)
Big Sean - Dance A$$ (Trap Remix)
Q Project - Champion Sound (Maximus Relentless Remix)

Will check your mix out tomorrow dot to see what under rated producers are pushing, Good idea to do mixes like this to promote unsigned talent

Also sorry but I hate being told what to do

cock.jpg

Mix of Detached Audio Past/Present and Future plus some nods to underground artists on this forum...

The Tin Box - Deep Ocean Cold [Manu Rework]
Acme - Abstract Matters
Option - Blueshift
Acme - Outram
K2T & Manu - Khnumm
Manu & K2T - Decadence
Option - How Much
Profiler - What you do to me
Low R - White Sky
Sirus - New Dawn [Manu Rework]
Desverger - Bocen [Feat Manu]
Newcaise - No Longer Alone
IV4 - Everybody Fly
Maschinistom - I can give you Everything

Where's my fucking download lol?

Here are a few from my mate, his productions are nice imo, he just doesn't promote himself really.

I believe he's almost finished a few tracks that he's planning on putting onto an EP. If anyone likes his vibe let me know and I can probably sort full versions.

The first track is pretty cool not feeling the second one at all I appreciate you posting these but this is not a mix and that's what the thread is all about

Last edited:
The first track is pretty cool not feeling the second one at all I appreciate you posting these but this is not a mix and that's what the thread is all about
I thought the whole idea of this thread was in regards to mixing unsigned music, I was just posting resources (unsigned music). My bad

I thought the whole idea of this thread was in regards to mixing unsigned music, I was just posting resources (unsigned music). My bad
Don't get me wrong dude the thought is appreciated but the title of this thread is "unsigned mix battle" so mix these badboys and some others homie. My comment wasn't meant to be ugly, it was quite factual actually

Back
Top Bottom