Unsigned Drum n' Bass Artist from Baltimore, MD USA!!!

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Location
Bmore
Wut up every1! My name iz Rev-e, i'm a local drum n' bass DJ/Producer in tha' Baltimore, Maryland USA area.. The focus in my most of my productions is drum n' bass to rock tha' dancefloor.. my tunes are currently being played by the leading local dj'z in Baltimore and the surrounding area...let me kno wut yall think.. my pages link iz:

http://www.mp3.com/thaonelikereve/

alright.. ez all and enjoy!
 

interstate

New Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Location
Newcastle
dj rev-e said:
Wut up every1! My name iz Rev-e, i'm a local drum n' bass DJ/Producer in tha' Baltimore, Maryland USA area.. The focus in my most of my productions is drum n' bass to rock tha' dancefloor.. my tunes are currently being played by the leading local dj'z in Baltimore and the surrounding area...let me kno wut yall think.. my pages link iz:

http://www.mp3.com/thaonelikereve/

alright.. ez all and enjoy!
:applause:

Hi I'm A drum n bass producer from The UK. It is just a matter of time before you get signed loved your stuff. I like Gremlinz" the best. The beats rock with nice b lines. Very Ed rushish i think cool stlye would like to hear more. I go under the name INTERSATE check out my tunes on http://www.ineffablerecords.co.uk/

What euqitment are you using?

Laters keep rockin
 

thermo

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Location
baltimore
"my tunes are currently being played by the leading local dj'z in Baltimore and the surrounding area..."

i wouldnt say thats a completely factual statement
 

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Location
Bmore
interstate said:
:applause:

Hi I'm A drum n bass producer from The UK. It is just a matter of time before you get signed loved your stuff. I like Gremlinz" the best. The beats rock with nice b lines. Very Ed rushish i think cool stlye would like to hear more. I go under the name INTERSATE check out my tunes on http://www.ineffablerecords.co.uk/

What euqitment are you using?

Laters keep rockin

right on mang.. i'll check ur site out and let u kno wut i think. tanx for da feedback.. i'll get in touch w/ u.. ez..
 

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Location
Bmore
thermo said:
"my tunes are currently being played by the leading local dj'z in Baltimore and the surrounding area..."

i wouldnt say thats a completely factual statement

I'm sorry mang! I did'nt mean to offend or mislead anyone with my statement. Tho personally, I do consider Lonnie Fisher one of the area's leading local dnb promoters/dj'z.. Sorry once again for any confusion..
 
Last edited:

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Location
Bmore
thermo said:
its cool, wasnt trying to be a dick :afro: it was just a very general/blanket statement is all

no worries mang.. i suppose now that i look at it, it wuz a rather general statement.. o well, hopefully i can fill that a roll a little better soon :] ez man.. respec tha' us crew..
 

thermo

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Location
baltimore
dj rev-e said:
no worries mang.. i suppose now that i look at it, it wuz a rather general statement.. o well, hopefully i can fill that a roll a little better soon :] ez man.. respec tha' us crew..

i hear ya.

peez
 
Top Bottom