UnRestricted Agent here...New to the Forum but not to the DNB game...

UnRestricted

Hi everyone,

Long story short:

I got my first set of tables in 2000. Picked up real quick. Held many residencies and played along side a myriad of the big guys. Don't feel like name dropping just trust me :) . I started producing in about 2006 and had to step back from the scene around 2008 to handle big boy responsibilities. Still playing shows for a few years after that but fewer and more selectively. The last few years I haven't accepted many shows but never stopped producing. Life has recently pointed me towards music again so here I am ready to unleash a whole slew of tunes. I'm Mostly here for feedback and always looking for other producers to colab with.

:welcome:
sounds like you'll be right at home here man.
post your tunes in the new talent section
and if you have any dj mixes you want to share, post them in the members mixes section.

My first love has always been Neuro/TechStep...The dark side of DNB but I'm UnRestricted haha, I make everything from Hip Hop to Dubstep to Breaks to the occasional trance tune...the list goes on...

Tight! Unrestricted.

Right on well it's good meeting a fellow Neuro/Techstep fan here on the forum. Look forward to hearing those tunes. As of now I'm just a heavy consumer of Drum and Bass. :)

I'm learning production though.

Posted a few tunes in the new talent section..Feedback is highly encouraged .. Thanks :)

Oh there you go! Ok this evening after work gonna check it out.

Will you join me in my Neuro/Techstep crusade here on the forum? I'll help promote your music. All you have to do is round up all the Neuro/Techstep friends and tell them to grab their friends...lol... and we could help advance planet earth into Drum and Bass bliss.

:lighter:

Last edited:
HAHA, Absolutely...The revolution must be televised!

Hahaaaa... don't get me started. Aaaaaah shit too late...

Ok people of the world me and Unrestricted are about to unveil the greatest works of art in the history and future of mankind. Take those suits and ties off cause that shit don't fly! Put these T-Shirts and glasses on because when we unleash these masterminds of the soul you gotta to be ready for a serious rinse!!! Those chillin days when yo azz was chillin to music is over... Hahahahahahaaa... We gon take you somewhere you ain't never been before.

:rave:

Lol

Back
Top Bottom