Unreplied to posts in New Talent

Lucider

Hi, I've been slacking this last week but I'm finding a slough of unreplied to tracks in the New Talent section. If you can take the time to dig up one unreplied to post from the last couple days (or week) that would be awesome. Otherwise they won't come back!

For people wondering why they don't get replies: please use soundcloud, it's free, even hosts wavs for christ's sake, and insert your track into the body of the post by clicking the soundcloud button in the formatting options - then you just paste the URL of your track like http://soundcloud.com/dj-nooblit/noobish-neuro-skunk between the (SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD) tags.

I've come along way in developing a professional sound since joining in October and we're missing out on recruiting new members if we don't reply to their noobish, but awesome, tracks.

That is all.

Peace,
J.P.

Cheers that you're doing this, although you shouldn't have to be the only one. I'll try and post some feedback tomorrow. Bumped up my own track earlier as I'm dying to hear what people think. ;)

Out of curiosity, is bumping generally frowned upon or is it alright on this forum?

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I saw a lot of other tracks with no replies seemingly flying off the face of the front page and had a panic attack. Then again that was also partially me since I started posting comments on other threads. Irony huh?

Well, that is the thing to do. I end up doing the same thing and try to remind myself to post mine last. Everyone that you criticize will typically return the favor.

Well, that is the thing to do. I end up doing the same thing and try to remind myself to post mine last. Everyone that you criticize will typically return the favor.
o
this. its not hard to post a reply..

but on the other hand, you know, id love to be able to give more detailed feedback, like, write half a page of criticism. but tbh, if i come on here, i already did my duty, be it as it is now - returning from a gig - or, as it is usually, returning from a long session of producing. on top i dont got my monitors connected to my internet pc and that doesnt help either.

if youre really eager to get some proper feedback, never hesitate to just drop me some downloadble links into my inbox, say hello, be friendly and youll get it! said it multiple times already and for everyone who thinks hats worth the hassle dont be afraid ;)

and of course i try to feedback as much as possible on my own, but tbh, the more i recognize names, the more im attached to open up the thread. so join the other parts of the forum aswell, chat some shit and well all recognize you as part of the forum and will be more likely to do something for ya.

./just my 2 pence and rant over.

kinda drunk and just returned from a well positivie gig outside my hometown, so take it as you will ;) and hope ya had a good night too'!

edit: some drunk misspellings and missing letters for sure, but fuck it, im not reading that again! BUT: 4,444 posts, fuck yeah. you dont have to post that much tho! :D (more than half of my posts are production related tho i guess..)

Last edited:
Ok it is not about favors for instance you post tune and then frantically post replies so other people return favor..Yes you will get some replies,but are they gonna be honest...or they returning favor..

you gotta give some feedback to get some back an wen i say feedback i mean more than sick tune mate etc
also bumping ur own thread aint that bad but dont do it like every hour or sumfin once a day if its at the bottom of the list and only for maybe 3-4 days after uve created it:teeth:

you gotta give some feedback to get some back an wen i say feedback i mean more than sick tune mate etc
also bumping ur own thread aint that bad but dont do it like every hour or sumfin once a day if its at the bottom of the list and only for maybe 3-4 days after uve created it:teeth:

This is spot on.....I try to make a point of being constructive in my comments, there is nothing worse than "Heavy" and thats all you get. If you honestly think it's heavy, please tell me why you think its heavy, what makes it good in your opinion, and the same if you think it sucks!

I've bumped before, but only if I havnt any responses after a day or so......and Marlok is right, 2 or 3 times is more than enough.....if you do it too often, people will become negative and refuse to comment out of spite!

4,449 posts is a bloody achievement in a foreign language Groelle! Well done mate!

haha thanks. but english isnt like a foreign language anymore tbh :D

chatting more in english than german atm, lots of foreigners in my uni courses and of course you lot & all the aim convos ;)

hopefully my english isnt worse for you than i think it is, lol - but drunk posts are equally easy, whatever language it may be, lol!

Bump your tunes, even PM to ask for feedback, anything you think may get you some feedback as long as its courteous towards other producers. you dont have to feedback other peoples songs at all times of the day, just when you have some spare time have a listen to a few and drop abit of constructive critism, not just 'sick'.

This being said, if you are the most courteous of producers and still no-one gives you feedback, time to get ruthless haha

Back
Top Bottom