Drum & Bass Unmendable (Original Mix)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by skepsisdnb, Feb 14, 2016.

1. skepsisdnb

skepsisdnb Member

made another sappy liquid bit so i'm posting it around

:)

maschinistom likes this.
  2. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

both tracks sound solid and professionally made .. u did both of them?
    why 2 different artists names? what equipment are you using?

3. skepsisdnb

skepsisdnb Member

different names because of the drastic style in musical differences and i'm trying to refrain from using skepsis for anything not outlandishly designed/produced due to the unfortunate amount of people trying to be me at this time. Thanks though dude i've been doing this a long time and everything is produced digitally 100% i used to have some outboard gear but life costs money so i got rid of most of the stuff besides my speakers and my computer.a lot of ableton and reason shenanigans for the pianos and older sounding instruments the horns are done with kontakts session horns.

4. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

ok, noted. i'm still wondering about "amount of people trying to be me at this time" .. who is trying to be you?
    i'm in dnb since the mid 90s and I never heard of your artists names to this day .. not in Asia and not in the UK.
    anyway .. good tracks of yours .. let's connect on soundcloud and rate/comments to my tracks as well in this forum. cheers!

5. linkZije

linkZije Member

both tracks are produced very nice, your into two sub-genres and you know what ur doing ;)

6. skepsisdnb

skepsisdnb Member

Just type Skepsis into soundcloud search and see who comes up you gotta give the search bar a bit more energy to find myself.

7. skepsisdnb

skepsisdnb Member

Oh you know just to clarify I don't believe anyone's actually trying to "be me" per se as the word skepsis i'm sure appeals to many as an artist title. Without actual trademark licensing there's not much to be done about it besides complain at the moment haha xD.