Unknown names?

Spoox

VIP Junglist
Can anyone tell me the real names of SKIBADEE, SHABBA-D, FATMAN-D, FOXY & EKSMAN please cos it's been causing rows with me & me mates!!! cheers.

Can anyone tell me the real names of SKIBADEE, SHABBA-D, FATMAN-D, FOXY & EKSMAN please cos it's been causing rows with me & me mates!!! cheers.
I just found these ones on Roll Da Beats:

MC Skibadee
MySpace: www.myspace.com/skaramang

Persons: Alfred Bond (London, United Kingdom)

MC Eksman
MySpace: www.myspace.com/mceksman

Persons: Kevin Forrester (London, United Kingdom)

MC Shabba
MySpace: Unknown

Persons: Daniel Burton (London, United Kingdom)

what i always wondered was why dont these rappers put out hip hop albums too

Because they don't have enough meaningful lyrics and they know it. Dynamite did one which was quite good although I don't really enjoy hip hop so my opinion is fairly ignorant.

skibadees real name is alfred :lol:

_127045_garnett150.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm i should know fatmans name, he's been round my house enough times, but i really cant remember

what i always wondered was why dont these rappers put out hip hop albums too

Dynamite is the only one that can put a decent hip hop tune together (which is why i think he's dnb's most talented, but hey!)..

Skibba has done bits, ... he's done stuff solo and with Det (2x Freestyle).. which to be fair was a load of old bollocks! haha.

Check Dynamite's myspaz page....wicked tunage on there... plus he's done a tonne of stuff on mix tapes and all that shit...

the problem is that when you start going skiiba da bibbada etc on a hip hop trtack you sound like a chump! Shabba and co are wicked in a rave but on a hip hop track you can see big holes in their skills, put it that way.

hmm, well, u probably are right with the ones like skiba and det an so on, but in my opinion shabba has a fucking load of lyrics and when he wants to, he could make a hiphop album for sure..

i mean, hes rappin since he was 13, so he must have any skills^^

but, your right with dynamite, fuckin amazing what he does :)

and i guess, funsta does hiphop too, dunno exactly..

in my opinion they probably all could do hiphop tracks if they want to, but there are more talented mcs and they know that, or eventually they hate hiphop so that they never even got the idea to do a hiphop track ;)

I just had a thought. You know some MC's refer to skibba as scaramanga (the bond villain) and his last names Bond....

I once called him,Skiba,Alfie at Pure Science @ Atomics and he laughed and asked how i knew he's name.
I once called MC MC by he's name and he was screwing......Maurice is he's name if you want to know.

Back
Top Bottom