Unknown - 'Music Is So Wonderful 2002'

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
"Music Is So Wonderful 2002" - Unknown (white) :thumbsup:

Bit of a mystery, this one, as not many people seem to know who its by - but more importantly its a stormer! Id heard a lot about this before I actually heard it, so I was interested to see if I could guess who it was by. First impressions said Danny C, but Ive been assured its not! The closest Ive got is someone posting on the dnb arena that 'its by 2 young kids'.
Listening to this, its hard to believe it was made by kids! Tearing amens and haunting melodies assault your senses before everything stops and the originals vocal screeches at you in full old-skool style! For some reason, the drop seems to be a lot quiter than the rest of the tune, but with a bit of knob-tweaking, nothing will stop this being a perfect tune to mix! Anyway, continuing with the heavy amens and a seriously punishing bassline, the tune does not lack character, and keeps on tearing right til the very end.
IMO, the one thing I would change about this tune is after the second drop, the original bassline from the intro is played over the main bassline, and I reckon this sounds a bit hectic, but hey, thats just me, and I cant really criticise such a heavy tune!!!

Mulla
(18.5.2002)

'Music is so wonderful'

:finger2: this is a quality choon, i have had it for years, got it on my dreamscape NYE 93 tape with slipmatt. mc conrad and the like.
"music is so fukin wonderful"!!

Re: 'Music is so wonderful'

wardyboy said:
:finger2: this is a quality choon, i have had it for years, got it on my dreamscape NYE 93 tape with slipmatt. mc conrad and the like.
"music is so fukin wonderful"!!

Heh, Mulla is on about the 2002 remix, not the original Obsession (Music's So Wonderful) by Vibes & Wishdokta.

Here's a link:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/ram/MUSIC001.ram

Have a listen :)

the version i got sounds the same as the one i listened on chemical records.
tryin to be a smartr arse again hey stu.?
u feelin better now matey? off to jongleurs tonight?
if so see u there

wardyboy said:
the version i got sounds the same as the one i listened on chemical records.
tryin to be a smartr arse again hey stu.?
u feelin better now matey? off to jongleurs tonight?
if so see u there

Wouldn't call it being a smart arse, it's quite obvious from the 2002 part :finger2:

ok god, sorry i mean stu. once again your right, but it does sound like the original hardcore version, except its got that wicked jungle beat.
jongleurs kicked off at the end didin't it, that would be so good with a lot o people, the enue and the sound quality is sick.
by the way i like that choon u done, its got an old skool bass line in it.
im goin to teleptahy next week for my birthday.
have u checked out my website yet?
www.dnbmassive.co.uk

its a bit empty at the mo, and i dont like he design. any ideas?
oh yeah sign the guest book please. its embarrising its so empty!

Back
Top Bottom