University Accommodation

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Jakue08, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

alllriiiiiight, so i just got my accommodation for uni sorted for my first year in Bournemouth but im not in halls :( im in a house with 4 other people, the advantage of it is that its slap bang in the middle of the city centre so i dont have to walk far from anything but im worried ill be out of the mix kinda thing with not being in halls.

has this happened to anyone else before? whats it like, cheers

2. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

you just need to assert your male dominance over the others by getting there first, and waiting for them to arrive, legs splayed and a "welcoming bottle of beer" protruding from your now ripped anus. then you will be fine

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

samuel you sly dog. youre a sly fox dog from the dormitory, also this guy seems legit, you should listen to him

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  4. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

i lived in uni halls when i was in college for 2 years (i know, right).
    You're missing out on nothing. Just a bunch of jumped up little arses snorting coke off kitchen tables and being incredibly untidy.

5. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i went to BU and i wasnt in halls. we have a big house that wav infinitely better than halls cos it was a fat party house in Boscombe, so not even near town. but it was slick..... allow halls: sharing the same tiny bathroom, kitchen and living room as all the other muggy first years who don't clean up after themselves.... no thank u

6. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

first of all the halls arnt worth it.
    secondly your not aloud any parties
    thirdly your not aloud anyone staying the night in your room
    and last of all they arnt worth the money and the broadband is shit

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

to be fair, you will miss out yh .. in pompey all the partys and after sesh's in the student halls were lonely student birds are far from home .. youll not be in the mix, id try get in the halls if i were you man .. its gonna be a shit uni year otherwise ..

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

i didnt even go to uni, and been back to student halls a few times ..

8. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

was in student halls for college.

id rather live in a bedsit

9. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Chances are you're gonna feel left out and halls are usually the best way of making friends especially in the first term....but...and it's an important but...each uni town is different as are the halls....so my advice may not be correct. Are you moving in with mates? If not you're chances are you're gonna be straight out of there like a scalded cat. Also there's a lot of movement in halls round about christmas time as the cooler kids will have found each other and got a house together (that's the correct way round to do it) so you should be able to find something if you feel isolated where you are...

10. sammys

sammys Shelter Birmingham

11. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

i have quite a few mates going to BU in 3 different halls and they said i could just crash at theirs and come to their parties and stuff all the time so i shouldnt be too bad off. plus i think my whole street is for students so it shouldnt be too hard to make friends. also i have a phat garden for bbqs which will be sick

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

maybe its my age. i dont know.

but if you want your girl friend or a random night stand dont take them back to student accom they can kick u out for it.. almost happend to me

13. HyperonDnb

HyperonDnb Member

i got into keele uni, was my insurance so i was not guaranteed halls, went to a housing fair but as im starting in my first year i want halls, luckily enough i found some private halls and will be staying with other first years, if you are still wanting halls try private halls such as, liberty, unite, etc etc