universal circle

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
feeling what i heard from the colab album between to hardware behemoths - universal project and vicious circle. heard a few of the cuts on the last hardware show on pyro.

also feeling the vicious circle stuff on digital soundboy, completely new direction for the label.

your thoughts*

feeling what i heard from the colab album between to hardware behemoths - universal project and vicious circle. heard a few of the cuts on the last hardware show on pyro.

also feeling the vicious circle stuff on digital soundboy, completely new direction for the label.

your thoughts*

Yeh Vicious Circle are sick!! they send me a few of their Dubs from time to time.... they have some proper big tunes on the books at the moment.

Heard through the grapevine that they are hooking up with Tantrum Desire to do a few tracks......

BIG UP THE QC AGENCY CREW!!!

Yeh Vicious Circle are sick!! they send me a few of their Dubs from time to time.... they have some proper big tunes on the books at the moment.

Heard through the grapevine that they are hooking up with Tantrum Desire to do a few tracks......

BIG UP THE QC AGENCY CREW!!!

come on then rock, share the wealth*

Anything by either of this producers is spot on, as for a collab project, I need to hear more. Is there any links for audio yet?

Anything by either of this producers is spot on, as for a collab project, I need to hear more. Is there any links for audio yet?

nope unforutatly not. Cant post anything up untill they have it out on promo or at leat untill its about to hit promo. Sorry peeps.

oh cool!

thats gonna be sweeeet. Used to love Universal project when they were bashing out killers.

Cant believe DSB are signing Vc tunes.. thats mad.. big up to Shy for always getting wicked producers right across the board.. that label is really good. Def one of my faves right now... That and Shogun are really fucking good new generation labels right now!

This album has taken what seems like an eternity to come out but I am informed that it is worth it. Hope to see it coming out in the next few months. Deserves to be a big success

All killer, no filler hopefully

Originally posted by Diablo (Vicious Circle) on 6th May 2009:
We're really close to completion now, I know it's been long overdue but the new tracks are worth the wait

This album has been cancelled

Apparently the distributor refused to put it out as it wasn't good enough and they didn't think it would sell very much. It is said that when it was being tested in the club the tunes didn't really hit hard enough and got no reaction from the crowd so no DJ's were supporting the tracks either

What a crock of shit when you consider some of the rubbish that gets a release nowadays

This album has been cancelled

Apparently the distributor refused to put it out as it wasn't good enough and they didn't think it would sell very much. It is said that when it was being tested in the club the tunes didn't really hit hard enough and got no reaction from the crowd so no DJ's were supporting the tracks either

What a crock of shit when you consider some of the rubbish that gets a release nowadays

I saw them B2B on thursday and they smashed it so this really surprises me.

digital release for the folk that like them. seems like the decent thing to do seeing as i been waiting on this nearly two years

Excellent news as it appears the rumours were incorrect

'Im not entirely sure where some of you guys are getting your information from re "the distributors deciding the album is not good enough to release" or "the tracks not having enough impact on the dancefloor" or "not having enough dj support". This is the scenario. There has never been a problem finding a distibutor - we secured a p & d deal for our own label for as soon as we decided the album was ready for a release. We have, however, agreed with renegade hardware that releasing the album on their label makes much more sense than doing it ourselves as it is an established imprint and can run the label side of things far better than we could ever imagine. At this point in time we are resigned to the fact that we are producers and will leave the label-management side of things to those who can do it well. We have therefore emabarked on a new batch of fresh material for the album because, as you guys have pointed out, some of the material earmarked for the album is almost 2 years old. That is not to say the likes of Rollers Convention will not see a release. An album sampler will drop the first week of February, followed by a 3piece vinyl release at the end of the month. This will be accompanied by a double CD, one with the album tracks and one including back catalogue favourites from ourselves an Universal Project. All the tracks will also be available for mp3 download. This is the first time i (simon) have ever posted anything on this site but thought i should set the record straight.

We also have a 12 forthcoming on Quarantine, a track called "Mutiny" featuring on the mixed artist album on rh, a remix of Phace and Chooks "Sculptured" and are currently completing the second side to a 12 with Nocturnal on Shogun.

I hope this clears things up.'

Back
Top Bottom