+++ UNITY LA +++ JANUARY 7th, 2005 - 9PM-4AM

dmt

unity_flyer_front.jpg

unity_flyer_back.jpg

Friends and Family,

On behalf of the LA D&B collective I am writing this to express the urgent need for community. One of our own has reached out to us for help, he has expressed the absolute urgency of this matter and humbled himself enough to make it known how much he needs our help. This brave young man is losing his mother, she is terminally ill, dying of brain & lung cancer. His family has tapped all of the resources available and no longer has the capacity to handle the expenses of putting a loved one to rest. As his mother has passed her projected death date it could be anyday now. We MUST lift this young man and his family up and ease some of their pain & finincial burden.

I am calling all junglists to come together for one night as a real community, all beef and politics aside. We will assemble on January 7th 2005 to raise money to aid in this unfortunate circumstance.

I beleive in our scene, I believe in the people that share my passion for drum & bass. There is something very unique about this community. It has been observed by outsiders, commented on by industry insiders. Please join us on this night as community service is defined and our brother is lifted.

- Unity LA

MAIN ROOM : D&B
ORIGIN b2b INFILTRATA b2b HAZEN
CRS? b2b APX-1
MACHETE b2b SCOOBA
DEACON b2b PHEAR b2b ORION
ALDER b2b KINGPIN
JAYVON b2b MELICIOUS
special opening set by 4TH LEVEL featuring
PHRANTEK b2b MARK MEER b2b CHRISK
MCS: MCMC, KARL CUTTA, MC DINO

SECOND ROOM: HOUSE
Cade || DJ Emi || Zack Hill || Steven Dimitri
-
World class Bboy/Bgirl Dance Expo & Battle
Hosted by Urban Rhythm with special guests Tails and Image 01. Also featuring members of the LA Breakers, West Coast Rockers, Airforce Crew, Killafornia, Panic 39, Flava Unit, ABM and Machinegun Funk.
-
ART AUCTION
The most upfront and forward thinking artists in Los Angeles have joined our movement donating unique works for our silent auction where all proceeds go to Phrantek's family. A very special thank you goes out to Fishe and his crew for uniting all of these talented artists: Wisk (All City), Revok, Crayola, Saber, Pysa, Ewok (NYC), Fishe, Escue, Retna,
Midzt, Dame, Steven, Axis, AeroE and Hellvetica.
-
RAFFLE
We will be raffling off prizes from our sponsors including- shoes, hats, record needles, hoodies, t-shirts, CDs, vinyl, tapes, gift certificates and much more.
-
A massive soundsystem provided by DBS will be smashing you into pieces
State of the art lighting design and visuals provided by RE:VISION MEDIA.
-
Located at
THE VANGUARD
6021 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028 18+ TO GET IN
21+ 2 FULL BARS W/ VALID ID
$10 GETS YOU IN PLUS ONE RAFFLE TICKET

-
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AT GROOVETICKETS.COM
OR BY PHONE AT 877.71.GROOVE

TICKET OUTLETS:
TEMPLE OF BOOM