United Technique - Rigside Promo Mix

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Here's a little 30 minute promo mix we have done for Rigside in the run up to their night with Bizy Promotions at the Volks on March 11th. You can catch us upstairs in Room 1.

Survey - Fragment
DBR UK & Bredren - Ruff Ride
Hybrid Minds - Music Talks (Nymfo Remix)
Mortem - Midnight Analogs
Mindmapper & Fre4knc - Collessius
Maztek - Wolf Trap
Bredren - LRC
Incognito - Debris
BCee - Hit You Where You Live
Distorted Minds - Blacker VIP
Eastcolors - Things Inside (Hybris Remix)
Survival & Silent Witness - Noise Three
Bredren - Rotten
Despicable Youth - Pitch Black
Rune & Kaiza - Alienist
Wilkinson - Like It Hard
Mortem - Y.O.U
Brian McKnight - Stay Or Let it Go (Sabre Remix)
Artificial Intelligence - What You Had (Lenzman Remix)
Hazard - Time Tripping
RoyGreen & Protone - Drau
Tokyo Prose - Won't Let Me Go (Ft. Lenzman & Fox)
Technimatic - One Way
Skeptical - Instant Reflex
Amoss - Flex VIP
Fourward - Tringod
Minor Rain - Epic Storm
Fre4knc - Pollock
Technimatic - Looking For Diversion

Mixed on 3 1210's through Serato.

Enjoy!

banging mix, enjoyed it from start to finish, track selection was tight and mixing was pretty clean throughout, best part for me had to be Artificial Intelligence - What You Had (Lenzman Remix) > Hazard - Time Tripping > RoyGreen & Protone - Drau >Tokyo Prose - Won't Let Me Go (Ft. Lenzman & Fox), loved the mixes with time tripping, big up mate

Just a quick note, from looking at the tracklist I think you meant Mob Tactics - Wolf Trap, not Maztek :D

I will listen to the mix when I get home though, the tracklist for this looks solid!

banging mix, enjoyed it from start to finish, track selection was tight and mixing was pretty clean throughout, best part for me had to be Artificial Intelligence - What You Had (Lenzman Remix) > Hazard - Time Tripping > RoyGreen & Protone - Drau >Tokyo Prose - Won't Let Me Go (Ft. Lenzman & Fox), loved the mixes with time tripping, big up mate

Cheers Dan. Absolutely love that Time Tripping/Drau mix myself. The 2 basses fit together really nicely! We played a little house party a couple weekends ago and did that mix and sounded sick loud!

Just a quick note, from looking at the tracklist I think you meant Mob Tactics - Wolf Trap, not Maztek :D

I will listen to the mix when I get home though, the tracklist for this looks solid!

Haha cheers man, definitely meant Mob Tactics!

Back
Top Bottom