United Mastering! Professional Quality Sound!! Cheap Prices!!! 100% Guaranteed!!!!

Raptor's Den

Hey everybody! I would like to announce here my services for any mastering you need. Personally I cannot get enough of drum and bass so those are the examples but you can hear a clear difference of night and day within the comparisons! My work is 100% proffesional, 100% high quality, and 100% fully accurate and true to sound! Well as much as current technology can handle today at least :P

Anyways, our prices are as follows:

$15 for 1 single track!

$45 for 4 tracks (eps, or just 4 individual track ,whatever basically)

and inquire about more then 4 tracks! Ill give you a custom price and a discount!

All orders can be placed here in our store in which case instructions will be placed on exactly how to submit a proper mixdown to me!

Just follow our instructions exactly step by step and we will be able to make this a smooth, happy, satisfied transaction! <3

Please please please let me know if the instructions don't work after your purchase! I will fix that immediately!!! I will provide temporary instructions through pm here! But it should work!! Let me know though! All my love everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom