Unicron - 'Orions Five'

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Well Well, I noticed the name 'Orions five' on the Fast Lane album, an it reminded me of something SDM played on a radio show mid/late last year that had me jumping about like a madman, but saw it was by a different producer than I first thought, an expected it to be a different track with the same title.

When I bagged a copy jus now over at kaizen, would you adam-an-eve it, its the same metoric chunk of dancefloor delight as first thought of! :bounce:

check the track here :not_worth

jay walker said:
Well Well, I noticed the name 'Orions five' on the Fast Lane album, an it reminded me of something SDM played on a radio show mid/late last year that had me jumping about like a madman, but saw it was by a different producer than I first thought, an expected it to be a different track with the same title.

When I bagged a copy jus now over at kaizen, would you adam-an-eve it, its the same metoric chunk of dancefloor delight as first thought of! :bounce:

check the track here :not_worth
Yep yep! Heavy tune and well deserved thread!

Big up the Unicron, more to come from this mystery man! :slayer:

Reapa said:
lol, isit really that big a mystery?

Im assuming the name-change is related to the label that was interested in the tune back last year, a name change an a few tweeks, an its ready for release all over again. :banana:

Methinks its obvious who it is, but when I named Dennis H Christ, Midiman an Sparks as Resonant Evil a while back - i got a bollocking, an aint going through all that malarky again! :nutkick:

itsjus a name 4 his/her releases on tov.not really that big of a mystery to b honest......who else can produce tight beats like him/her?

also loving the freefall mix. that a cool tune, had the original ages ago, just pulled it back out the box, love the intro!

Back
Top Bottom