Unfortunate things that have happened to you

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by wobbie, Aug 25, 2009.

1. wobbie

wobbie Echidna

Kinda like the confessions thread but just tell us stories about really unfortunate things that have happened to you.

Ill start.
    Back when I was in college doing media studies, I didnt go in one day. Not becasue I was Ill or anything, just because I couldnt be arsed. I just thought I was missing a standard boring day of college.
    The next day I go into college and it turns out that the day before, they went on a compulsary trip to go and stand outside a daytime premier of the latest Will Smith film and they all got to meet Will Smith!!
    I didnt believe people when they told me but they had his signature on their college folders and had pictures with him on their phone!
    That would have been the best day ever. Imagine getting up in the morning expecting a dry day of classroom work and you end up meeting Will Smith!
    That'll teach me not to truent.

2. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

The record store 2 minutes walk from my house went out of buissness. They let you listen before you buy and I got into vinyl shortly after they went out.

FUUUUUUUUUU

3. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Not getting to meet Will Smith is hardly unfortunate!

Both of my Anterior Cruciate Ligaments in my left and right knees had ruptured by the time I was 25, ending my illustrious Sunday football career 8 years too early. Now that is unfortunate!

4. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

i had my ears pinned back as a child then they realised i had keliod skin, it means i scar really easilly and i have had savage scars behind my ears ever since! had to go hospital for 3 years for injections to shrink them!

5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

when i went to my first footie match when i was about 7 or 8yrs old, i went to see Leeds Utd V Portsmouth, at Fratton Park (not a gd idea)... anywayz, i went to the toilet at halftime.. and while waiting for the cubile to have a piss, some old pikey man came in, flopped his knob out into the sink n had a piss while spilling his beer everywhere n singing some crappy Pompey song.... this was a truly horrifying experience...

6. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Spending £100 on vinyl and leaving them in front of a wondow for a day whilst i went to the pub, came back all excited to use them and they were warped : ( All of them aswell, was my own fault.

Being hit ver the head with a bat when i was younger as an 'accident' (so i was told) and having to have my head sown back up..

Getting arrested at a club in bristol for taking drugs, everyone, or at least 90% of the others were aswell, i was told by the coppers... they need to make an example out of some people!

Getting swine flu

I got hit off my bike when i was younger by a car that was reversing from a drive way, luckily the car was going so slow i was ok

Thats prob not all I just cant be bothered tio carry on thinking lol

7. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Getting run over when I was about 5 or 6, I was riding my bike out of an alley way with my mates I didnt stop at the road just went straight out a car comming passed hit my front wheel, handle bars spun round cought my leg between them an the bike frame, ended up snapping my thigh bone in half... I still remember the feeling to this day.... It felt like my leg was just dangling through the floor an I could swing it like you do when your sitting with your legs of the edge of something high...

Got run over another time but it didnt really hurt, I was about 10 or somethin riding my skateboard out of my mates garden just so happened the next door neighbour was setting of in their car at the sametime, as I came out of the garden the car took me clean out sent me flying lol, I just jumped up an ran to my skateboard as it was stuck under the guys wheel.

8. safety

safety double safety

i got made redundant twice in less than a year

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

On my birthday this year I went to Cambridge to see Shy FX & Instra:Mental.

I got leathered on Absinthe & Cocaine, I was staying at a mates house, but had driven into town & was leaving the car there, then picking it up in the morning.

At some point, I vomitted & passed out in the club & was ejected, I decided to goto the car for a sleep.

Luckily I put the keys on the back seat when I got in.

I was awoken at 2.30am by a copper tapping on the window, he asked me what I was doing, I told him, you just woke me up, I was sleeping & had no intention of driving the car & told him the address I was staying at, he checked the engine to see if it was warm & that the key wasn't in the ignition & said cool & fucked off.

I went back to sleep.

3.30am, same copper tapping at the window holding a breathalyser... "Sorry mate, we don't wanna nick you, but the governer says we have to bump the numbers up", I explained it was my birthday, I had no intention of driving & that I would get a taxi now back to the yard.

He wasn't having it, so I spent the night in the cells, on my birthday sobbing like a girl, thinking they were gonna take my licence off me, as I blew 9 times over the limit.

Solicitor in the morning guranteed me I wouldn't get charged & I didn't.

Still, pretty unfortunate.

Police are fucking cunts.

10. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah I lost about 6 jobs in a year once no lie, I hated the work though so it was kinda accidentaly on purpose type thing!

11. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

That is fucking shit. What an absolute cock end that copper was.

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Having to explain it to the mrs n that the next day though...

"No HONESTLY I wasn't gonna drive!"

- "Why would they nick you then?"

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I WILL FUCKING STAB YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!"

:D

13. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

i took about 5 or 6 pills and thought it would be good to go roller skating took bout 2 steps out my mates front door,stacked it and my ankle turned around bout 360 degrees thus snaping it uuurggghhhHH!! not good!! also ran into a lamppost nearly knocking me out!!

ohh yerrr wen i used to drink drive like a cunt!! i took my shitty old fiesta out and was doing bout 70 down sum dodgy country lane i ened up puting it in a ditch nearly killing myself!! luckily my mate was wiv me he rung up his dad at 3 in the morning lol he came out in his 4x4 lexus to try pull me out!! anywayz i couldnt find the ring to connect the tow rope to coz i was messy! soo i tied it to my axel.As his dad pulled away the toe rope snaped off went flying bak and smashed the back window of the lexus!! his dad went fucking mental and hit me in the face then he tied it properly to my car and he pulled it out he ditch fine! luckily no old bill turned up soo i got away wiv it!! havent drunk drove since and never will again!!! week after got the fine through for the bak window! come to about 600 quid!! not fucking good!!

14. wobbie

wobbie Echidna

Haha yeah I should have put mildly unfortunate really.

15. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

once i spent all night at a mates party to try and get with this girl, imnot even joking about 7 fucking hours, we kissed and gave a cheeky F but i wanted more, but before i could do that i needed a piss, i wnt for a widdle came back to find out she had left with someone else...my heart sank lol, not good times

16. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

maybe it is the fact you were using a word like widdle. that stopped you from getting the girl.

17. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

i got really really stoned and thought it would be funny to ride down sum steep train station steps! went over the handle bars landed on my face and broke my arm i looked like i had jus had the shit kicked out of me!! rahhhhh!! i do such stupid stuff wen i messy!

18. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

knowing that i had a brother who died at birth but only finding out when i was 16 or 17

19. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

shits deep

20. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

FFS when will it stop.....?

Not being a very original here but I find this situation turbo "unfortunate"... Am i'm sure Hektikz will agree!

Was DJin at some house party in Soton this weekend and got pretty mashed on beer and K. There was a few bits of totty there, tried chatting up this bird who lived there called Lydia, she was having none of it. So carried on getting mashed, like proper mashed and continued partyin. Gets to about 4.30 and was having a spliff with this chick, she then pulls me and we start gettin it on. Weird as i didnt speak to her all night.

So gettin busy, all rocked ready to go, get the to the pussy, start thinking stupid things, go floppy like instantly :( She was super fit and i was gutted. Needless to say I did go sort myself out, went for a piss, cleaned up, slapped myself a few times and went back and ruined it. LUCKLY, first time ive pulled myself round!!

But this has happened like 5 times in my life now, not tapped various birds to being mashed on drugs, very unfortunate i think you'll agree.