unfortunate happenings at festivals

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
hahahaha! fuppin funny though! ]

like what i dont get... is why she is pissing... and why did he slide into it... surely he saw her pissing... i mean... she wasnt hiding it or anything.

he loved it really.

plus.... he done it the wrong way round... hahahahaha.

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
Funniest festival unfortunate I've seen was at Reading. There's a bridge going over one of the rivers in the campsite and people had lined up, 2 lines facing each other, before the bridge with their arms meeting at the top like a tunnel. The people at the front are saying 'Don't go through the tunnel!' but there's always one kid who goes through anyway with a fat grin on his chevy, shouting to his mates and feeling famous. Jokes on him though when the people towards the end of the tunnel move to be just in front of the river and the tunnel forces him out the end straight into it.

Cruel, but very, very funny.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I was working late at the Carphone Warehouse last night when I received this text from my daughter:
'Dad,thespacebuttonisfaultyonthisphone.
Whenyougethomepleasegivemeanalternative.'

And as I eagerly rushed home, I couldn't help but wonder...

What the hell does 'ternative' mean?

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
I was working late at the Carphone Warehouse last night when I received this text from my daughter:

:nostalgia: