Unfinished Works

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
ez all
i am sure most of us have projects that we might never touch again. those 4 - 8 bar loops that you monged on.
so was thinking how bout we post those here as project files and mention the DAW, third party plugins , tempo etc
i have a tonne of those so if people are interested i'll post some.
im sure this could help those starting out
what you guys think

Honestly I think it will be one big mess to put in here, with all those different DAW's I'd suggest render the things out to 4/8/16 bar loops and put those wavs on here, that way you can skip the whole sorting on DAW and everyone can easily use it.

im up for this... i have sooooo many 16 bar loops of some peng drums i couldnt seem to fit to anything, sounds and basslines again, and so many 3/4 finished tunes that when i stood back and actually listen hated that people could play with who have a bit more experience.

would be interesting to see the perspective of others and how they differ to the original "goal" of the tune

How about all the samples used, supposed to share them too or just projects made all in their instruments cause quite frankly I have none of like that? :o

It's a nice idea, but would be far too much of a headache what with all the different DAW's / 3rd Party plugs etc. Add on to that the thought of trawling copius amounts of projects that dont interest you in the slightest, just hoping to find a hidden gem you can work with.

It's a good idea but yeah, can only really see it working with audio stems. Like have your 8 bar loop posted up to listen to and then a pack of stems to download if anyone wants it.

Back
Top Bottom