unfinished track by k00ma

Ilju^

ok I'm in need of how I should continue this tune, I've had this brain fart for a long time and just can't figure out how to continue after first drop. me needs help. Intro need a bit tweaking that I can handle.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/771259125f8e12ba/

aaand... sorry if I've broke some forum rules, feel free to move this someplace else if case is so. lidl drunk now. cya

Last edited:
nice tune i like it!!!!! bit of eq issues, i.e tht synth noise, builds up nicely, drums cud b mre powerful, i dont think u need t do loads mre to the arrangement of the tune, mayb jus make a few different tweaks, so that the synth changes slightly, but nothing drastic, i think its a well layed out tune, jus try and sort a few mixdwn issues out, make sure nothin is clippin n so forth!

big up!!
pzx

very nice, feels like a soundtrack for unreal tournament or something like that :D.
arrangement is ok for me so far, the snare sounds a bit if it's clipping or distorted somehow.. don't like that..
i would continue the track with taking the subs out of the mix and introducing a strings melody, maybe reducing the drums for a while.. then maybe a paddy breakdown.. and a second drop with everything combined.. could be too liquid for that track though ^^

Back
Top Bottom